June 2013 Moms

GTKY: Tattoo edition

Thought this would be fun! Feel free to PIP!!

Do you have any tattoos?

Where and what are they?

Do they have a story?

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"?

Are you planning on getting any in the future?

ETA: Whoops, if anyone saw that mess... I must have hit edit instead of quote when I responded! My bad!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: GTKY: Tattoo edition

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes

Where and what are they? I have a flower and rose on my ankle and an asian lily on my back with the saying bloods thicker than water

Do they have a story? Not really but my brother got the same saying as me.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? More than likely.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I was supposed to get one for my birthday in October...but I got a baby instead!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes...2Where and what are they? I have a Taurus symbol on my foot and a logo for a camp that I volunteer for above my right hip on my back. Do they have a story? The taurus is because I was stupid when I was 21, and the other is because it's a cause that's so close to my heart.Are you planning on getting one "for baby"?  I don't know...maybe.Are you planning on getting any in the future? I'd love to, but my DH is opposed.
    L.M.
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yes.

Where and what are they? Kanji on my wrist says sisters, down my spine in Kanji says Daughter, Soldier, Inspiration, Luck, Beautiful, Feminine, Strong, Loving, Proud, Virtuous, Indpendent, and I have two nautical stars one on each hip.

Do they have a story? The stars I was 17 and thought they were cool. All the Japanese on my back/wrist was inspired by our foreign exchange student my senior year. She drew them for me and they look like paint brush strokes. I often get asked if they're drawn on with marker. The Sisters one my BFF and I got when we got back from Iraq as a "holy hell we made it alive"

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Maybe. Haven't decided.  

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I'd like to. I'd have full sleeves if I could. DH doesn't want me to get any more which is weird since he's a huge art guy.

ETA - I'm thinking of covering the one on my back. Whenever we go somewhere and I'm in a strapless dress or swim suit or something people HAVE to ask me about it. Drives me bananas. But the top one(Daughter) is a matching one I got with my mom so I'll have to leave that one I think.

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageclizh:

Thought this would be fun! Feel free to PIP!!

Do you have any tattoos? Yes - 11

Where and what are they? Front of ankle (Tree of Life), side of knee (wording), lower back (cherub), shoulderblade (Taurus sign), arm (Japanese writing), forearm (wording), other forearm (wording), inside wrist (a K and 5), collarbone (wording), chest (2 hearts x 2).  Whew, I think that's it!

Do they have a story? Yes, they all have a lot of meaning for myself.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Obviously :)

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I have a lot of ideas, so I'm sure I will.

• Thought this would be fun! Feel free to PIP!!

Do you have any tattoos? 2

Where and what are they? One chinese symbol on my hip when I was 18.. toyed with getting it covered.

a Violet (DD1's flower) and a rose (DD2's flower) on my side with their names and a string of pearls. Precious pearls sort of holds meaning to me.. big long story.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? I will, but I don't know what.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Yes.

•  

Do you have any tattoos? yep, 3

Where and what are they? I have a star on my lower abdomen, and 2 birds one on the back of each shoulder.

Do they have a story? Me and my BFF got matching stars when we were 18 just because.  The birds were a gift from DH 2 years ago, they symbolize a journey and it was personal to me.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Maybe, I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Probably, I was going to surprise DH with a Bruce Lee quote last year because he loves Bruce Lee and already has one quote tattooed on him, but that didn't end up happening so maybe next year.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:

Do you have any tattoos? yep, 3

Where and what are they? I have a star on my lower abdomen, and 2 birds one on the back of each shoulder.

Do they have a story? Me and my BFF got matching stars when we were 18 just because.  The birds were a gift from DH 2 years ago, they symbolize a journey and it was personal to me.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Maybe, I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Probably, I was going to surprise DH with a Bruce Lee quote last year because he loves Bruce Lee and already has one quote tattooed on him, but that didn't end up happening so maybe next year.

*high five for star tattoos as teengares! Lol*

CJ 05/29/2013

• Do you have any tattoos? 4

Where and what are they? a tribal on my tummy( hot I know...but oops I was 18 lol), a sea turtler w flower (forearm), my husbands initials (also forarm) and a celtic knot (foot)

Do they have a story? sea turtle I got in Maui on our honeymoon and hubbys initials were a wedding gift from my best friend who owned a tattoo parlor...the others were from when I was 18

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? yes, i want one for each of my girls

Are you planning on getting any in the future? yes, ones for kids and full sleeves

Krys DD#1-6/2002; DD#2-4/2010; SUPRISE BFP 10/19 EDD 6/25/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do you have any tattoos?

Yes, one.

Where and what are they?

It's a sea turtle on the top of my right foot. (This was the same day I had it done, it's a bit faded now but surprisingly in pretty good shape for being 3 years old and on the top of my foot... maybe because I wear flip flops practically year round)

Do they have a story?

Yup! A little over 3 years ago DH and I were on vacation in Florida and it was amazing. We saw several sea turtles swimming next to the jetty near our resort, which in itself was incredible because I absolutely love sea turtles. (The turtle's weren't red, that was my insanely talented artists idea from a photo he found so I rolled with it and ended up loving the result!) When we were down south we also loved to take walks on the beach at night, and we'd just sit in the sand and the edge of the water and talk for hours. It was magical, the purple in the water around the turtle and the little purple stars are meant to represent that.

Yes, well it's for our entire family but I'm getting a birch tree (for love, and protection) on my left shoulder blade. I haven't decided if I'll do bare branches or not but either way there will be two little birds in the branches, one for each child and each will be a different bright, fun color. I'll probably get their birth dates in script along the branch they're on and my and DH's intitals might be scratched into the bark of the tree. The artist we use is incredibly talented and free hands most of his work so I'll just give him my general thoughts and see what he comes up with.

I'll get something on my rib cage, I have a few different ideas. Just something small and solid black... most likely in script and then that will be it for me. They are highly addictive and I'd love to have a ton (if I could afford them) but there are very few areas of my body that I feel would be attractive to have a tattoo on.
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

•  

Do you have any tattoos? 1

Where and what are they? on my right hip....ballet slippers on a cloud

Do they have a story? in memory of my sister. we were attached at the hip and we danced together...it was a tattoo she had drawn up before she passed away but didnt have a chance to get....there are several people walking around with this tattoo (mostly family)

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? i dont think I would get another one, simply because of the pain...IM A WUSS!! lol and cannot imagine how I am going to give birth LOL  have thought of maybe getting something small for baby...we shall see.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? probably not...

BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  •  

Do you have any tattoos?

Yes, two

Where and what are they?

Inside of ankle- flames w/ the roman numeral 5 and my DS's initials on my back

Do they have a story?

The flames w/ V was one I got at the end of college. It represents myself and my 4 best girlfriends- we all designed it together, and each one of us has the same tatoo in the same spot. That was more than 10 yrs ago and we are all still very close (well one of them is my sister, so it wasn't like I could get away from her Wink ).

Yes, and I still need to get one for DD, I just haven't come up with any brilliant design ideas yet......but it will happen eventually.

Other than the two I will get for the kids, I can't think of any reason I would get more. But, ya never know.....

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• Do you have any tattoos? 1

Where and what are they? Shamrock on my ankle. 

Do they have a story? When I was 19 my mom and I hit a rough patch so we got matching tattoos when we patched things up. We went with a drawing but were told it was too detailed for where we wanted them so we chose one out of the book. Big mistake I hate it now. 

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Nope

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Probably not, I think tattoos can be beautiful, but I have so much regret over the one I got I'm worried that would happen again. ]

edit: it's a Celtic knot looking shamrock and all black. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    image~~Chels&Ry~~:

*high five* Lol, I don't regret it but I just know it's going to warp as my belly expands!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yes

Where and what are they? On my inner wrist. ???p? It's the greek word for unconditional love. I would've had it done in english, but it's spelled "agape" and that has other english meanings, lol. There's a whole spiritual/personal reason for choosing that word that I won't bore you with.

Do they have a story? See above

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? No. Not my style.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Maybe one more. I haven't decided yet.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Do you have any tattoos? 4

Where and what are they? Rose and butterfly on outside ankle, tree frog on shoulder blade, moon/star/cloud design on lower back, Greek writing with butterfly on inside ankle.

Do they have a story? The first 2 were something I liked that I picked out at the tattoo parlor. I got my first at 16 and next at 18. The big one on my back is a drawing that my best friend made when we were seniors in hs. The Greek writing means friendship love. My best friend also has it in the same spot. We each got a different color butterfly with it.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? No specific plans yet but I have thought about doing one as a tribute once we are done having kids.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I would love to get something with orchids, maybe incorporate our kids into that one. I always wanted one on my side but not sure I will do it cause I would want to soon but we aren't sure we are done after this LO and I don't want it to stretch with any other pregnancies.

• image~~Chels&Ry~~:
    imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    image~~Chels&Ry~~:

*high five* Lol, I don't regret it but I just know it's going to warp as my belly expands!

Same here. It's going to be a much bigger star, lol.

A friend from HS got a dolphin around her navel, when she get pregnant, it was like a whale. Poor girl

CJ 05/29/2013

• Do you have any tattoos?  yes, just one

Where and what are they?  it's a butterfly on the back of my neck

Do they have a story? no real story.  My friend and I were 18 and both wanted a tattoo.  She got a feather which ultimately ended up turning into a dreamcatcher on her back years later.   I just thought mine was pretty.  I forget it's there because I don't ever see it. 

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"?  Not for this baby, but I do want to get one for my loss 5 years ago.  I just haven't gotten around it, but plan on it after this LO is born.

Are you planning on getting any in the future?  See above :)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one

Where and what are they? A Sparrow on my shoulder with "wispy" lines down and curves to the front of my hip bone (its super hard to explain).

Do they have a story? Yes, a religious one. There is a passage in the Bible that explains that we should not worry about what we will eat or wear for God  takes care of the sparrows or birds of the air, and they are always fed and always have a place to sleep. It was during a time in my life where I didn't know what to do, I worried constantly and then I just let it all go and everything worked out.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Not right now, but maybe....

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Yes, I want another, but I have no idea where or of what. I'm big on the idea of I want to be able to love it forever and have a meaning that is specific to a time in my life.

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/arkeenan/Tattoo_zps9e43ea23.jpg

EDIT: I have no idea why I'm having such issues with posting the pic, i've done it before and it's worked. So whatever, here's a link =D

Me and Zech

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes, I have 4

Where and what are they?/Do they have a story?

1. The one on my right shoulder dipole is a blue and yellow hibiscus, (18th bday). The meaning it is me. It not completely colored in, like I am not done growing.
    2. Right shoulder dipole is a purple rose. (19th bday) Purple rose are my favorite and they mean love at first site. So it H.
    3. Middle of my shoulder blades is the word Kocham. Its polish for love. Its my love of being polish, love of people, love of life.
    4. Right under that is a heart wreath with to red flower on it. Mean is for the loss of my Step dad who helped shape who I am today. Also for my cat I had from age 9 to 20, she help me with all the hard parts of my childhood to the loss my Step dad.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Yep.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I was thinking about footprints of this LO and the footprints of my angel son.

This story started at band camp on Sept. 6, 2002, when to people meet. Married on Nov. 14, 2009.

• Do you have any tattoos? yes, 3

Where and what are they? I have a butterfly on my right foot with a cancer ribbon has the body and then 2 baby foot prints on my left foot.

Do they have a story? The butterfly is in memory of my father who passed away from cancer, and then I have 2 generic baby foot prints on my other foot, one in pink and the other blue for my kiddos! That one is neat because the colors are the same on DH's half sleeve tattoo of the kids, so they are linked.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? yes, I will add another foot print on my foot for this baby.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Besides the baby foot print, I am planning to get the infinity symbol on the back of my neck.

• Yep, I have one tattoo that I got in September right before my BFP. It's representative of my 5 losses (all small stars) and my son (shooting star). I will be adding to it when baby girl is born with another shooting star :)

I have 3 more tattoos planned after that- my favorite line from a poem, a mermaid, and a henna-inspired design.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

sorry, not sure why there's two!

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes, three of them.

Where and what are they? My first, a ladybug is on my second toe on my right foot. I have the Chinese symbol for strength on the same toe on the left. I also have a star on my left wrist.

Do they have a story? The ladybug is for luck, the Chinese symbol a spur-of-the-moment thing with my best friend. I hate it, and it probably means "blow job" or something like that. The last I got with a friend of mine I was horribly in love with, but he didn't want me back, and it's always reminds me not to settle. Now, it makes me think of the baby I lost, and I will modify it for her once this little one is born.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? No.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I just want to modify the star I have on my wrist, and I hope to get my favorite quote somewhere down the line. But the second is not pressing.

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire

Yes, two.

Where and what are they?

Black outline of a Pegasus lower back and black horseshoe back of neck.

Do they have a story?

Not really. I love horses, passionate about having them in my life even, and knew that I wouldn't regret anything horse related. Got the Pegasus in college after debating about it for three years. With the horseshoe, I went to the city with some girlfriends to get tatted but couldn't find a place that would do it as small as I wanted. I found a place closer to home a few days later.

I'm getting the Gaelic word for mother on my wrist when I'm done having kids. I may or may not get my kids' initials underneath.

See above. Aside from that, no.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageManderlin923:

Yep, I have one tattoo that I got in September right before my BFP. It's representative of my 5 losses (all small stars) and my son (shooting star). I will be adding to it when baby girl is born with another shooting star :)

I have 3 more tattoos planned after that- my favorite line from a poem, a mermaid, and a henna-inspired design.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

sorry, not sure why there's two!

This is super cute =D What a great idea!

Me and Zech

• I have 4 tattoos, and yes I plan on more in the future including one for baby.

The notes on my foot are from Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", which was my first dance at my wedding. It wraps all the way around my ankle to meet the words. 

I am a huge HUGE Green Day fan, which is where this next on stems from. In addition, I have a disorder that I am in treatment for that makes my emotions very severe. It's a daily reminder to myself to keep in check. 

This next one is to represent my love for Harry Potter. I had a VERY rough adolescence, and HP was my coping mechanism. I hid in the reading when times got too hard. I am "Dumbledore's girl through and through", so a custom phoenix with a Dumbly quote that was particularly important to me was perfect. It's actually a cover up to a drunken mistake, and needs one more touch up. It was going to be done, but then I found out I'm pregnant.

This last one is the most recent. I'm a cat person. I make the jokes that I'm going to be a crazy cat lady, just married with kids. This is actually a portrait of one of my cats. Her name is Willow. Hence the willow tree branch tied in. This one isn't finished either. I had to cancel my appointment when I found out I was pregnant.  There will be a background, and the branches and leaves won't just be an outline.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageclizh:

Do you have any tattoos?

Yes 2

Where and what are they?

My first is on the top of my foot, it's the eye of horus. Second is on my upper back.

Do they have a story?

My husband and I share this tattoo.  He got his on the back of his calf.  The people and roots part in the trunk of the tree was a picture drawn by a friend, and I asked the artist to combine use the people in the trunk and make it into a tree (like the tree of life) And it's perfect.  My husband's is a little more masculine, with a bolder black circle.  

No plans

Most likely, but only from the same artist. He does amazing portraits, so some day I'd like to get him to do a portrait, but not sure if I would get my kids or perhaps my dad who passed away this past fall.

cutegirl2_zps9888f931-1_zpsbdafb1fc photo cutegirl2_zps9888f931-1_zpsbdafb1fc.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do you have any tattoos?  Yes, one (or I did...I've spent 3 years getting it removed)

Where and what are they? Snowflake on my back. Below my shoulders, above my lower back....right in that swell in the middle of the back. It's a good place to hide if you don't want anyone to see it

Do they have a story? I got it on News Year day in college.  Didn't think it through.  It was suppose to be black ink only but I decided to add color last minute, which made the size double and it really large. I hated it the day after I got it.  It took $200 to put on and I've since thrown over $4-$5,000 to have it removed.  It's still there slighly, but after 3 years of removal treatments, I've given up for now. The pain is 10 times worse getting it removed

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Nope, I'm not into that type of tattoos

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I've thought about it, but probably not.  DH has a lot of tattoos and I'd love for him to get more, just not me

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 3. Where and what are they? The letter A on my inner left wrist, 3 stars on my right hip and my zodiac sign, a lily and a butterfly on my outer right ankle. Do they have a story? The letter A on my wrist is the initial of my name, Amie. It sounds boring but the A is surrounded by vines and I think it looks pretty :). The stars on my hip were a spur of the moment tattoo. The ankle tattoo is actually 3 separate tattoos combined to make one. I got the zodiac sign when I was 19, then the lily around it a few years later. It never looked completed so I got a tattoo artist to bring it together to look like one tattoo. He added some shading and a butterfly to balance it out. It sounds bizarre but it actually looks nice.Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Yes. Once I'm done having kids I would like to get all of their names on me.Are you planning on getting any in the future? Yep. 

Where and what are they?
    One on my left shoulder of a royal blue horseshoe with the number 18. Peyton manning tribute I'm a die hard one on my left foot that says perfectly imperfect. And one on my right side that is pretty huge. It's two handguns connected by a few stars. I'm scared of this one this pregnancy.
    Do they have a story?
    They're all pretty self explanatory. Nothing real deep lol
    Are you planning on getting one "for baby"?probably not since I haven't gotten one for the other 2

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Definetey. I have several in mind
  • imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    image~~Chels&Ry~~:
    imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    image~~Chels&Ry~~:

Same here. It's going to be a much bigger star, lol.

A friend from HS got a dolphin around her navel, when she get pregnant, it was like a whale. Poor girl

That sucks for your HS friend. I have 3 stars on my right hip and they stretched slightly when I got pregnant with DS but it shrank back down after I had him and it looks like it did before I had kids. 

You ladies may get lucky!

• Do you have any tattoos? No

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Yes, sort of. I had been wanting one  since I was very young. I could never pick something. When we were struggling with IF I decided to get one for me and DH "just in case" we never had kids. A showing of how happy I would be with just us two. Before I could fully commit we got pregnant. Adding to my orginal design will be very easy to represent each new child that could join our family now, or later.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? If I commit a tattoo to these two babies I will get one for every child.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yep! 2 (and counting)

Where and what are they? A curly-que dragonfly on my spine between my shoulders, and a Guardian Angel tear drop on my left shoulder

Do they have a story? The dragonfly is because I LOVE them. It was my first tattoo, Its black and sweet. The Guardian Angel is my remembrance tattoo for my sister that died in a car accident when she was 16 it has her name and dates on it. 

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? That's the plan, as well as getting one for my first son.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Yes please! Not sure what yet, but I want them to mean something when I do get them. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yes 1

Where and what are they? It is on my right hip and it is a celtic trinity knot

Do they have a story? it is my church's logo

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? No

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Yes just don't know when DH really doesn't want me to get another one! :(

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes!

Where and what are they? Ack! Probably too many to list, lol. Some of mine can be seen in my siggy pic. I drew the ones on my chest myself! :D

Do they have a story? Most of them

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? I doubt it

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Absolutely. I intend on having at least 1 full sleeve.

• imagekelseypie:
    Absolutely. I intend on having at least 1 full sleeve.

I've always joked around about wanting multiple bodies. That way if I want to have sleeves and bright purple hair one day, I can. Then if I want to look super overly professional at a law firm...I can trade that in. 

A girl can dream, right??

Me and Zech

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 4

Where and what are they? 1st- shooting star across my foot, 2nd- fairy in a lotus lower back, 3rd- 3 stars on my hip, 4th- colt 45 revolver on my ribs

Do they have a story? My sister wanted to get matching tattoos for her 18th birthday and she picked the 3 stars, one for each sibling. The revolver was one of my grandfathers favorite guns. The other two have no story.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Possibly, I said I was done but I like the idea of baby's birthday in Roman numerals.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? No plans, but I'm open.

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one.

Where and what are they? On the inside of my right wrist is says "hope."

Do they have a story? I chose to put on top of a lifeline (think the vein that goes right through there if cut appropriate could kill you from bleeding out). "hope" is my life motto, and thus thought it would be appropriate to put it on a lifeline of my body.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? Once we are done having kids, I want to put all the birthday dates and our anniversay date in a circle around the word "hope."

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I will not likely get any additional ones, besides adding to my current one as I mentioned above.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekelseypie:
    Do you have any tattoos? Yes! Where and what are they? Ack! Probably too many to list, lol. Some of mine can be seen in my siggy pic. I drew the ones on my chest myself! :D Do they have a story? Most of them Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? I doubt it Are you planning on getting any in the future? Absolutely. I intend on having at least 1 full sleeve.

lol. Is it weird that I've been waiting alllll day for your response to this thread?? LMK.

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• Do you have any tattoos? Yes, I have 10

Where and what are they? 1. On my back i have the words 'WoHeLo' Camp Fire USA saying. 2. I have musical notes on the inside of my right wrist. 3. I have a black rose on the inside of my left wrist. 4. I have a large TIKI with flowers surrounding it on my right forearm. 5. I have a shrunk head on the outside of my left forearm. 6. I have a Von Dutch Flying Eyeball on my left wrist (outside). 7. I have a mustach on the inside of my left finger. 8. I have a large Japanese Geisha on my left bicep. Covers my whole upper arm. 9. I have Blue bird on my right Hip. 10. I have Several large flowers (cherry blossoms and peonies) on my right bicep.

Do they have a story? They all do. far too long to type for each. I love them all :)

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"? OF COURSE! I'm going to get a Hudson Hornet or Wasp somewhere on my body. My husband will be getting the same car on his knuckles to match his other arm on his other hand.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? Of Course. DH tattoo's so it's "free" and I am always thinking up ideas!

^^ Flowers

^^ Geisha & Flying Eyeball (and my beautiful step daughter!!!! )

^^ Better Geisha

^^ not yet finished Shrunken Head.

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Do you have any tattoos? 2

Where and what are they? Kokopelli on the inside of my left ankle, sacred heart/paw print on my left upper arm.

Do they have a story? I have always loved Native American folklore and culture, and got this when I turned 18. The second one was in memory of my heart dog, who passed away in 2006, plus I love old school tattoos. My hubby designed it for me, too.

Are you planning on getting one "for baby"?  Kind of. I want a sparrow at some point, so I'll probably get one on my chest for him.

Are you planning on getting any in the future? I would love a sleeve (or two!). My left arm will probably have more nautical stars, one for each of my two dogs. :)  I have a ton of ideas for my right arm, but have to bite the bullet and pic something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"