South Florida Babies
Options

Midwife who practices at Memorial Hospital West?

Hi Ladies!  I remember there being discussion on this board a few months ago regarding a certified nurse midwife who practiced in Hollywood and Pembroke Pines, and delivered at Memorial West...would anybody mind sharing her name and info?  Due to circumstances out of my control, I'm shopping for a new midwife at 15 weeks. :/
Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Midwife who practices at Memorial Hospital West?

• Options

There is an office in North Miami Beach with an OB who delivers the baby but has a midwife on staff. This is OB/Midwife team is amazing and have helped me deliver 2 babies and now my third is on the way. They allow you to try anything as long as it is safe.

The office number is 305-705-3377. She delivers at two hospitals and I that at the one you are looking for is one of them.

Good luck 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My ob/gyn's office has 2 nurse/midwives on staff (they are located next to Memorial Hospital West.  One of them delivered my son.  The practice is All Women's Healthcare, (954) 431-1211.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had an excellent experience with this practice as well. Monica delivered my little guy. She was very patient with a first timer like me! Highly,recommended!
  • Options
    my CNM's name is Maria Claudia Zedan and delivers at Memorial West. They have two offices in Broward. This is my first baby but so far I absolutely love her. She's sweet and has a great personality/attitude. 954-431-7000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"