Northern California Babies
Options

Any moms in the East Bay?

We live in Walnut Creek, our baby i s 7 months. I just joined a moms group but looking to meet as many other moms and babies we can!
Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Any moms in the East Bay?

• Options

Hi,

I am a soon to be mom. Have you checked out One a day down on Main Street and hiliaryHInts.com? 

They are both great resources for moms to be and new moms. The One a Day holds amazing classses and resources of all types and HIliaryHInts sets up all the Meet up groups in our area. We are super lucky to be in Walnut creek because there is a large and active group of moms working together. I haven't yet been to much because I am reday to pop, but it would be awesome to see you there. 

Take care, 

Deanna Price

• Options

Sorry, here is the correct website and names,

https://hhhints.com/

Day one is the store on Main street 

and meetup.com helps you find groups in any area that share a commonality like new moms, expectant moms, etc. 

My email is deannamprice@gmail.com if you have any questions too. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks! I am aware of Day One, we took classes there as well. I will check out hhints, never heard of it.

Thank you, and congratulations!!!

• Options

Hi! 

I'm a soon to be mom due Feb 5, 2013. I recently moved to Walnut Creek.  What Moms group did you join? I'm looking to join one as well.

Thanks for the information!

Megan  

• Options
    Hi Megan! I joined La Morinda moms! I moved to WC from SF about two years ago-we love it here!
  • Options
    Hi from Berkeley, due late Feb 2013. Any other moms this side of the east bay?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • Options
    I'm in Pleasanton with a 4 month old baby girl.  Any mommies in the Tri-Valley Area?
  • Options
    Hi my little girl is 1mth, looking for friendly moms to get together with. we live in Castro valley, and love to do anything. : let me know if u want to meet up. otheduckhotmail.com
    Thanks, Crystal
  • Options
    Hi There! Fellow East Bay mama here too. I just joined a FTM group on meetup.com but there aren't any upcoming events in the near future. I'm looking for mommy friends - being a SAHM is making me so lazy. I need to get out of the house and enjoy some adult conversation, while getting LO out of the house too. :) I live in Concord but would gladly drive to WC to meet up for playdates! Feel free to email me at zoilakoy @ gmail. Btw my LO is 7 months old too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"