Philadelphia Babies
Options

Day Cares near Havertown

We're considering taking our baby (due May 2013) to Play and Learn in Ardmore. I would love to hear feedback regarding any experiences with this facility. Also, if any one can recommend an in-home day care near Havertown, please let me know! Thanks.

Re: Day Cares near Havertown

• Options

Hi, we visited Play and Learn Ardmore and liked it, but decided to go with a place in Newtown Square due to it's proximity to where I work. Make sure to check the state website to check for violations on the places your are looking at to see if any of them bother you and to make sure they are licensed.  We were initially looking at a place in Havertown but two years in a row the had a violation for not having completed an employee's background check- that crossed them off our list!

The site is kind of hard to navigate but the information is there somewhere....

https://www.humanservices.state.pa.us/Compass.Web/ProviderSearch/pgm/PSWEL.aspx

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My DD goes to the Play and Learn in Bryn Mawr and we are happy there (especially with the infant room, the most fabulous teachers in there).  I've heard rumors that the Ardmore location is not as good as Bryn Mawr, but I can't say for sure.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info and website! We like Play and Learn Ardmore the best so far but are still looking.
  • Options
    Try St. George's on Darby rd. I have heard good things about it. I can't speak from experience though!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"