January 2012 Moms

Any walkers yet?

I was just wondering how many walking babes there may be, and thought this would be a fun topic.

DD started crawling well about 2 weeks ago. She's been trying to pull to standing before that. Within the past week she has managed to pull to stand a few times, and has even pushed up to stand. She has cruised just a little, on the outside of her exersaucer.

I think she'll be walking soon based on her progress thus far. It's exciting watching her development.
DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: Any walkers yet?

• DD took her first steps 3 weeks ago and now walks everywhere. It is definitely her preferred mode of transportation. It's a lot harder to keep up with her now than when she was just crawling, but it's so cute to see her toddling around the house or when we go out somewhere :

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • DD took her first steps on 12/17.  Crawling is still her primary mode of transportation, but she's walking more and better every day.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • DD was 11 months last Sunday.  She has been walking for almost 2 months.  She gets into EVERYTHING!
  • DD has been cruising for a while, maybe 2 months, and today she took her first few steps to DH!  I was so excited that I got to see it since I've been off work some.  I think it'll be a few more weeks until she is doing a lot, which is ok because I'm exhausted as is!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD has been walking for a few weeks now.  We sometimes call her our little zombie.  She walks with her arms staight out.  Totters around and makes funny baby noises.  
  • No walking yet. She's been crawling for a little over a month now. She's getting really good at cruising around the furniture. I suspect her first steps will be soon!
  • DS took his first steps at 10 1/2 months, and within a few weeks he was walking everywhere.  He hardly crawls at all anymore.  We have lots of falls but he's a tough little guy!

Anniversary

• DD has been walking since 9 months. She's a crazy girl, getting faster and stronger by the day. I was not in a rush for baby #2 to get to the mobile stages, but she sure was!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS has been cruising for about a month, and in the past few weeks he has accidentally let go a few times. We were hoping he'd be walking by christmas, but he seems to be working on his balance he has a big head. There's a good chance he'll be walking by his birthday, but we're not rushing him.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • DD has been walking for about two months. I can't really remember when she stopped crawling, but I know it was some time ago. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • :( I wish mine was walking... he cruises between our couches and walks behind his little walker things but not on his own....
  • DS is not walking yet. He's been crawling for about 3 months and pulling up like a champ for several weeks.

My older son started walking about 10.5 months but this one seems ok with crawling for the time being. I'm not complaining!!! soon enough. soon enough. Wink

• Nash took his first steps a couple days before Christmas Eve and this week he is walking everywhere!! 
  • Ana is an early Jan baby - she has been walking for over a month now and is a crazy beast!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• B has been taking 1-2 steps for a couple months now and cruising holding onto hands, toys, etc for about the same.  Christmas Eve he decided he was ready and took his first real steps (about 20 of them) and hasn't looked back.  He is walking everywhere and starting to try to run.  Watch out world, here he comes!!!
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

• MY daughter flies around with her little walker thing and can walk about 10 steps on her own
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Z took his first steps just after Halloween, but didnt officially start really walking on his own until just after he turned 11 months old.

I was hoping he would wait to start walking until he turned a year, but he is so proud of himself that it is adorable to watch. And who doesnt love a baby walking like a drunken sailor? Hilarious.

• DD took her first steps a couple weeks ago and is starting to walk more, but crawling is still her main mode of transportation.  She is about 50/50 making it across the living room without falling. 

She still hasn't figured out how to stand without pulling herself up, so if she falls she has to crawl back to a couch or wall.  Once she can stand without pulling herself up, we are in trouble.  She can cruise.

imageimageimage
  • My Daughter has been walking since she was almost 10 months! hasnt stopped since!
  • my ds took first steps christmas day, then randomly throughout the week and finally the past 2 days he has been walking everywhere! and also falling...lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"