Maryland Babies

++ Rags ++ RE: Day Out w/ Thomas

Tickets go on sale to the general public for the 2013 Day(s) Out with Thomas on Jan 17th.  B&) Member pre-sale is happening now

Exclusive B&O Member Presale for Day Out With Thomas Tickets
January 2-16
Thomas the Tank Engine returns to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore Friday-Sunday, April 26-28 & May 3-5, 2013. B&O members may purchase tickets exclusively from January 2-16 before tickets go on-sale to the general public. A member code is required to purchase tickets during this time period. Visit www.ticketweb.com/dowt or call 1-866-468-7630. Advance purchase recommended. For membership inquiries contact the Membership office 410-752-2462 x 205.

https://www.borail.org/Calendar-bo.aspx 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ++ Rags ++ RE: Day Out w/ Thomas

• Cool thanks for the heads up.

• Thanks! Definitely want to go to this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Woot woot!!  Thanks lady!  Guess we'll be a party of 4 this year. :):)
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • No prob!  As soon as I saw that I thought of you guys. 

I can't believe how close you are getting.  (Of course time always flies when it is someone else that is pregnant.)  How are you feeling?

• imageweezie825:

No prob!  As soon as I saw that I thought of you guys. 

I can't believe how close you are getting.  (Of course time always flies when it is someone else that is pregnant.)  How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good, thanks!  This pregnancy really is going quickly - I think September-December always sort of flies by.  Since I'd dilated early with Maddox they checked me at my 34 week appointment and found out I was 3 cm and 70% effaced.  Also got a late GD diagnosis so I've had to modify my diet to keep this baby (who looks like he's going to be built like Brad) from getting too big.  It's not too bad, though.  So far this pregnancy has been about 100 times easier than the last.  Hoping it keeps up for these last weeks!

lovelylittleworld
  • I am glad that you are feeling good.  I think the time went faster with pregnancy #2.  I remember sitting for hours in my rocking chair when I was pregnant with Evie and I am not sure I sat down at all while pregnant with Victor!

I am sorry to hear about the GD dx, but I am glad that you are able to control it well with modifications to your diet! 

I am so excited for you guys!  Maddox will be an awesome big brother.

• Holy crap Rags! 3 cm and 70% already? How many weeks were you when you delivered Maddox? Squeeee you are so close!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMegcheer2:
    Holy crap Rags! 3 cm and 70% already? How many weeks were you when you delivered Maddox? Squeeee you are so close!

37w5d with Maddox - we'll see if I make it that far this time!! 

Of course, now that I've said that I'll probably go to like 42 weeks....

In any event, it is close!!  Maddox is totally fascinated with my stomach.  He's going to be such a superstar big brother.

lovelylittleworld
  • imageRagdolls:

imageMegcheer2:
    Holy crap Rags! 3 cm and 70% already? How many weeks were you when you delivered Maddox? Squeeee you are so close!

37w5d with Maddox - we'll see if I make it that far this time!! 

Of course, now that I've said that I'll probably go to like 42 weeks....

In any event, it is close!!  Maddox is totally fascinated with my stomach.  He's going to be such a superstar big brother.

I didn't go crazy early with Sydney but I was 3 or 4 days early, so I thought FOR SURE Violet would be even earlier. Don't you know that little rascal was 2 days late?! 

Wow so you could totally have your baby in the next two weeks! OMG. YAY!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Evie loved my big belly. She would tell anyone that would listen that Baby "Brudder" was in mommy's belly, and he was going to come out soon. After that it was Victor gets "bobbie milk," but I am a big girl so I drink cold milk from a cup. Now that I have stopped nursing Evie likes to tell everyone, that Victor has to have bottles now because Mommy's "boobie milk" is all gone. It reminded me of the part in Super Fudge where Fudge is on the bus telling everyone about how his mom got pregnant. LOL. (Judy Bllom is still relevant!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"