Military Families

HELP!

First off happy new year.

My husband and I just recently found out we are pregnant and our EDD is Sept 1, 2013. My husband is navy and his time with the military will be up june 25th 2013. We will be moving back home, my only concern is the insurance. Will tricare cover the rest of the pregnancy or do we need to look into getting other insurance. I know we still have a few more months but I dont wanna wait till last minute to figure this out. Does anyone know how this works? or advice. TIA 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: HELP!

• I believe you are covered under Tricare for 6 months after his ETS date. Just call Tricare to confirm, that is a pretty easy question. You will want to make sure to look into other insurance options so there is no break in coverage when the Tricare does run out. Best of luck.
    TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
    3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • thank you so much
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This is straight from tricare...

If the active duty sponsor is discharged from the service while his spouse is pregnant, TRICARE does not cover any maternity care after the day of discharge, unless the family qualifies for the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP), or if they enroll in the Continued Health Care Benefits Program (CHCBP).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"