Delaware Babies

my mind is totally messing with me

I'm totally terrified that i'm going to ovulate before I go back to the dr. tomorrow. i know its crazy and that I was just at the dr. yesterday so they know whats happening. agh. the mind plays games on you. obv. they know what they're doing.

I made ben have sex with me this am just in case. not that his sperm could make it where they need to go on their own, but theres a chance!

Re: my mind is totally messing with me

• imageamccul20:

I made ben have sex with me this am just in case. not that his sperm could make it where they need to go on their own, but theres a chance!

hahahaha A! I'm sure Ben was sooooo upset about starting his day with some sexy time. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageamcourt09:
    imageamccul20:

hahahaha A! I'm sure Ben was sooooo upset about starting his day with some sexy time. 

Ha ha, example, I'm sure Ben is very upset. I think even if you do ovulate before Friday, you can still get pregnant a few days after ovulation cant you? I thought there was like a 2-3 day window after ovulation where you can get pregnant. I might be making this up.  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamcourt09:
    imageamccul20:

Ha ha, example, I'm sure Ben is very upset. I think even if you do ovulate before Friday, you can still get pregnant a few days after ovulation cant you? I thought there was like a 2-3 day window after ovulation where you can get pregnant. I might be making this up.  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Lol... I am sure he was not complaining!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"