New Jersey Babies

Hoboken Medical/Palisades?

My doctors deliver at Hoboken University & Palisades - was looking for some recent feedback on either location. I love my doctors, but have read some negative feedback on the hospitals (some of it older feedback).

I don't want to change doctors at this stage - but want to be prepared...

Thanks!

Re: Hoboken Medical/Palisades?

• Hi , I am new to this, I am delivering at St. Luke's but I have had friends that delivered at Hoboken and Palisades, both had great experiences.  I think I might go to Palisades, only because they are networked with Columbia Presbyterian, and if there was a chance of complications I would want that ability for transfer to Children's Hospital. ( just a thought)
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • imagelorrainelelis:

My doctors deliver at Hoboken University & Palisades - was looking for some recent feedback on either location. I love my doctors, but have read some negative feedback on the hospitals (some of it older feedback).

I don't want to change doctors at this stage - but want to be prepared...

Thanks!

I live next door to Palisades. We've only been there for ER trips but honestly it's not a great hospital. I wouldn't feel comfortable delivering there and I live next door! I wish it were better because that would be convenient. 

Hoboken is not highly rated either. How about Hackensack? 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi - I delivered my first at Hoboken in 2011 (Palisades didn't accept my insurance.) I had a great exprience. Would totally be delivering there again if I didn't move.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"