Georgia Babies

Marietta/East Cobb Daycare Recommendations

Hi - I am interested in hearing recommendations for daycares in the Marietta/East Cobb area from other parents.  I am new to the area and my son is 8 months old.  A nanny is not really an option for our family and I had a good experience with the daycare that he was at in Midtown.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Marietta/East Cobb Daycare Recommendations

• I've heard good things about East Cobb Prep but they usually have a waiting list. I put my son in Primary Prep Academy for a couple of months and I liked them. There have been some negative comments about them online but that was from when they switched ownership. I think things are way better now. And they're reasonably priced. My son loved it! Now he goes to The Spanish Academy, which is a Spanish immersion program. He absolutely adores it and sometimes doesn't want to come home. I hope I'm as lucky when he has to start Pre-K in the Fall, I hope I pick a good school for him again. Good luck!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • My nephew went to primary prep when he was a baby until east Cobb prep opened and then he moved there, but that was because his teacher moved to east Cobb prep. My SIL liked both,  especially east Cobb prep. 
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter was at Kinder Care near Prado/School Box. I would recommend them. Now we have a nanny since we have two kids!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"