Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• I think people are too chicken to post first!

1. I'm recovering. Connor started puking on Friday at daycare, Jocelyn followed, then I got hit Saturday night right before I worked a 24-hr shift on Sunday. Feeling better though!

2. Highlight: Honestly, nothing due to illness and work!

Lowlight: Vomit. Lots of it.

3. I was looking forward to today's clinic and it was great. I'm looking forward to lunch at Rick's Boathouse tomorrow interviewing residency candidates.

4. I'd like to lose 10 lbs and/or tone my tummy. The 2nd kid wasn't kind to it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  How are you?  Cd20.  Still waiting for a positive opk.  We will try for a BFP even though our odds are really slim without medical help. Waiting for IVF 6 in late April/may. 

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight- since I started back to work in October, I really needed some new clothes and had been putting off buying any.  I went shopping and bought some clothes!!  Lowlight- nothing comes to mind.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Nothing comes to mind,

4.  What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year?   Other than the obvious... Get pregnant and stay pregnant.  I would like to get a new car, go on a nice vacation with Dh, go to a concert or two... Just try to enjoy life as much as possible and not spend every dime on Fertilty treatments.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How are you? - Doing well!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Nothing too exciting.  My parents left Saturday morning and after two weeks of traveling / family, we were just ready to get back into the swing of our normal routine.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - I was looking forward to swim lessons (we went on Monday)!  Eli LOVES water so for Christmas we signed him up for baby swim classes at the YMCA.  He had a huge grin on his face the whole time.

4.  What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year? - I plan on buying a bicycle and baby trailer this year and spending lots of time outdoors with Eli.  Bonus to bike-riding is that it includes another goal of getting in shape.  I'd also like to TTC #2.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you?-4w6d pg. Feeling gross

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?- My highlight was that my car is finally back in the garage. No lowlight

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?- Friday night to sleep!

4.  What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year? - Get the house ready to put on the market.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 1. How are you?  Good

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - Went to Cheeseburger in Paradise for my birthday.  Oh I love that place - amazing drinks! Lowlight - our dogs decided not to listen to me and to leave the yard - i was outside with them.  (still waiting on HOA approval for a fence)  I'm so fed up with this HOA and getting approval for the fence.  It's been going on for almost2 months!!

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Well, tomorrow is my Friday!  A whole bunch of not much :-)

4. What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year? Get pregnant with our first child.  Lose some more weight.  Build up our savings account.  Some other stuff here and there.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• 1.  How are you? Feeling better every week : ) So glad to be almost out of 1st tri!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: getting some great deals at a little maternity resale shop I found in Broad Ripple...Lowlight: nothing I can think of.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? The best part of this week already happened -  I had an OB appointment on Monday and we got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler for the first time.

4.  What is one (or more!) goal(s) you have for this year? I am really REALLY trying to eat more veggies - I know it's good for me and this little one. Other than that, my #1 goal is just to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"