Delaware Babies
Options

the clomid crazy

that sh!t makes you crazy. I would rehash it all but i posted in my blog about how its making me an emotional wreck.

Re: the clomid crazy

• Options

I get the kind of crazy you are talking about. I was never on clomid but thats exactly how you are after giving birth and your hormones are all going crazy. I would cry for no reason and then think to myself wft am I crying??? lol The funny thing was that i knew why I was crying it just didnt make sense to me that it was cry worthy. Hope that makes sense lol

When is your next dose?  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options

yeah thats what the GP board said. clomid crazy is normal.

every night for 5 days. tonight is night 4. Wednesday morning I go to the dr. for another ultrasound

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOlalala157:

I get the kind of crazy you are talking about. I was never on clomid but thats exactly how you are after giving birth and your hormones are all going crazy. I would cry for no reason and then think to myself wft am I crying??? lol The funny thing was that i knew why I was crying it just didnt make sense to me that it was cry worthy. Hope that makes sense lol

When is your next dose?  

It is true! I was the same way! I cried leaving the hospital when we brought both the boys home, DH was asking if I was ok, I told him it was just the hormones lol

I was actually the same way when I was pregnant with E I cried over everything, songs,commercials, TV shows you name it it made me cry!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageamccul20:

that sh!t makes you crazy. I would rehash it all but i posted in my blog about how its making me an emotional wreck.

I read your blog...((hugs)) never been on clomid but I can relate!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I read your blog. I just wanted to give you hugs!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageamccul20:

Just wait until you're pregnant....and oh dear, after you have the baby!!! This is just preparing you and H for your 'new' crazy self! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"