New Jersey Babies

OBGYN in Hoboken affiliated with Hackensack, St Barnabas or Engelwood Hospitals

I am currently living in Hoboken but may be moving out before the baby is born.  Can anyone recommend an OBGYN in Hoboken that delivers in Hackensack, Engelwood or St Barnabas Hospital?

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OBGYN in Hoboken affiliated with Hackensack, St Barnabas or Engelwood Hospitals

• This may not be helpful but I live in Hoboken and only wanted to deliver at Hackensack, Englewood or Valley so I had to see a doctor who is located outside of Hoboken. I go to Women's Comprehensive Care in Englewood and will be delivering at Englewood Hospital. I highly recommend this practice!
  • imageLaur747:
    This may not be helpful but I live in Hoboken and only wanted to deliver at Hackensack, Englewood or Valley so I had to see a doctor who is located outside of Hoboken. I go to Women's Comprehensive Care in Englewood and will be delivering at Englewood Hospital. I highly recommend this practice!

May I ask why you chose Englewood over Hackensack? I live very close to Englewood but was thinking I would go with Hackensack because of the ratings. I don't like my current OB though so I need to find someone new. Any insights would be helpful! Thanks in advance! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"