Maryland Babies

PSA-Target Major Sales

Hey all!  Yesterday at Target I couldn't help notice that practically everything in the store was on sale.  Especially the baby/toddler stuff.  Car seats, furniture, bedding, clothes...everything!  Some items were 50-70% off!

We have our anatomy scan on Friday, so I'm hoping the inventory holds up until then! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PSA-Target Major Sales

• imagepssjadey:

Hey all!  Yesterday at Target I couldn't help notice that practically everything in the store was on sale.  Especially the baby/toddler stuff.  Car seats, furniture, bedding, clothes...everything!  Some items were 50-70% off!

We have our anatomy scan on Friday, so I'm hoping the inventory holds up until then! 

excellent - thanks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Damn damn damn! I have a problem with shopping a target. Embarrassed

• Loading the player...
  • Because I am just a teeny bit of a Target freak, I follow "All Things Target" on facebook and they let me know when major sales and clearances like this are going on. This week is also the biannual toy clearance at Target!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • And PS...Jadey, you better post on here or FB if you're having a boy or girl! Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMegcheer2:
    And PS...Jadey, you better post on here or FB if you're having a boy or girl! Good luck!

No worries about that!  It will be public knowledge ASAP!  :-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepssjadey:

imageMegcheer2:
    And PS...Jadey, you better post on here or FB if you're having a boy or girl! Good luck!

No worries about that!  It will be public knowledge ASAP!  :-)

I didn't realize our due dates were so close to one another.  My anatomy scan is next weekend, but we are team green again.

I can't wait to hear what the gender is going to be for you though!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageTriciaandSean:

I didn't realize our due dates were so close to one another.  My anatomy scan is next weekend, but we are team green again.

Congrats on your pregnancy!  I give you major credit for being team green.  DH and I are too OCD to not find out.  He's already upset that "we've wasted this much time not preparing the nursery!"  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepssjadey:
    imageTriciaandSean:

Congrats on your pregnancy!  I give you major credit for being team green.  DH and I are too OCD to not find out.  He's already upset that "we've wasted this much time not preparing the nursery!"  

We like surprises and we like having the suspense build throughout the pregnancy!

We were Team Green for Kieran so everything we have is gender neutral including the nursery which we aren't changing.

My excitement right now is decorating Kieran's big boy room.  That keeps me distracted and allows me the fun of decorating as well.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"