Central Florida Babies

East Orlando Daycare

Hello! I am 16 weeks pregnant and just now starting to shop around for daycare in the east Orlando area. Is there a place that you use that you love/hate? Or do you use an out of home day care that might be taking new kids? Baby isn't coming until June, but I know for some of these places you need to get on the list sooner than later! Probably looking for someone for 3-4 days a week, as I will most likely reduce my hours once baby arrives.

Thank you!!

Re: East Orlando Daycare

• May daughter attends Monarch Children's Academy on Alafaya Trail near Stoneybrook and Eastwood. She's been there since she was about 8 months old (we relocated). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am wondering the same thing...I was thinking of a Nanny...
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, Amy! That is actually very close to us, but unfortunately I would need a 6:30am drop off time with work and infant drop off is 7am or later :-( I've heard a lot of parents - and kids - like it there!

I know there is care.com and sittercity.com where you can look up babysitters and nannies, but I was hoping to find a direct recommendation.

• Yeah, toddler and older drop off is 6:30 but infant doesn't start till 7:00.  

I have friends whose kids go to Primrose (both Avalon Park and Lake Undehill) and they both seem really happy with it. Maybe check their drop off times. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"