Parenting
Options

Thank goodness!

I finally got my stupid Pico bandage removed and my stitches. Thank goodness. That bandage has been the bane of my existence since my section. It's cool technology, just annoying as all get out. Every time I went to the potty, showered, ect the vacuum pack would fall to the floor and hang by the tube. So annoying. Anyways, just throwing myself a small party. Feels so good to be wireless.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thank goodness!

• Options
    imageSpooko:
    IDK what it is, but it sounds annoying. Glad you're free!

The hospital uses this special wound dressing for surgeries that has a special antibiotic and a vacuum seal. It apparently has really reduced the chances of infection in surgeries. It's kind of cool technology, just annoying to deal with.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am off the next 2 days so I will have an extra vodka just for you! Maybe 2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woo party!

Free the wounds!
  • Options
    Dude. Mad props to the doc/hospital who did my surgery! I had no wires. No crap at all. Just the incision with disolving stitches and glue. Doc said it looked great when I went for a 2 week check up.
  • Options
    Glad your tummy is free from accessories;) I imagine that would be annoying. I had 3 c sections, but they were all dissolving stitches and glue.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Whoohoo! How did you make out with Cade?
  • Options
    imageKlondikeBar:
    Glad your tummy is free from accessories; I imagine that would be annoying.nbsp;I had 3 c sections, but they were all dissolving stitches and glue.

Lucky. Both my c sections have had staples. The first time the nurse was really forceful taking them out and it sucked. This time I barely felt a thing, but had the stupid tubing crap.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

It was fine. He does great in the car. Plus the doc let me nurse before we left the doctors office. I think DH complained more than anything. He hates leaving the house. It's part of his OCD. He doesn't like not having control.
  • Options

imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageKlondikeBar:
    Glad your tummy is free from accessories; I imagine that would be annoying.nbsp;I had 3 c sections, but they were all dissolving stitches and glue.
    Lucky. Both my c sections have had staples. The first time the nurse was really forceful taking them out and it sucked. This time I barely felt a thing, but had the stupid tubing crap.

They wanted to do staples with my last one. I adamantly refused. I had surgery on my arm a few years prior with 30 stitches and I passed out when they were digging them out. It made me a little staple shy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    It was fine. He does great in the car. Plus the doc let me nurse before we left the doctors office. I think DH complained more than anything. He hates leaving the house. It's part of his OCD. He doesn't like not having control.
    Mostly good is good.
  • Options
    Glad it's out.  It sounds pretty weird but I want to google it now.  I had a c/s too but got the staples.  Thankfully I didn't feel a thing getting them out (big fear of mine).

• Options
    You're a free woman! Hope things with Cade are going well Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"