March 2013 Moms
Options

Big night in our house last night..we agreed on a girls name!!!

Last night  out of nowhere my husband says to me, what do you think of the name Olivia? Mind you this is the 1st name he has suggested since we found out we were expecting #2. Poor DD didn't have a name until we were basically forced to name her 5 minutes before we were discharged from the hospital. Every name i throw out he hates. This time around he wants to give this baby our last name and said when he/she is old enough they can pick their own name.

I was really excited when he actually came out with a name and to make it even better I love it! I really liked Kirra for a girl, but I do like Olivia and he agrees I think we might go with it! So I think our girls name is set at Olivia Lea! Now if i can just get him to come up with a boys name.... :/

Look out baby #3 is on his/her way!
BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big night in our house last night..we agreed on a girls name!!!

• Options
    Whoo congrats! DH and I were talking the other day that Olivia would be a great girls name (and it goes really well with our last name), but we are having a boy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I think Olivia is pretty, like it much much better than Kirra.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Olivia! Not a fan of Kirra. Also, I'm confused? He wanted to let the child pick her own name?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options

imagevmihelci:
    I love Olivia! Not a fan of Kirra. Also, I'm confused? He wanted to let the child pick her own name?

All of this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagevmihelci:

Not really - but just keeps saying that because he is horrible at making decisions! 

Look out baby #3 is on his/her way!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love it! We're having a boy, but our girl name was Olivia Lane. Congrats on deciding! What a great feeling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for deciding!  Beautiful name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CONGRATS! Great name as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"