Maryland Babies

Consignment stores for Maternity Clothes

I am new to the boards, and was looking for some consignment stores that sell maternity clothes.  Specifically, I'm looking for some decent work clothes that don't cost a fortune.  Any help is greatly appreciated!! 

Re: Consignment stores for Maternity Clothes

• Look in goodwill. Seriously. I got two pairs of barely worn Pea in the Pod work pants for about $4 a pair. Among other nice pieces. Pea in the Pod pants cost a fortune new.

Also if you are near columbia check Greenberries, they have a nice section of maternity.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Another place to check out is the Totswap--it's in Timonium this weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah-I forgot. I got a ton of stuff at a Weecycle sale once too. They usually last all weekend. I went on a friday afternoon and there was a lot to choose from but they can get very busy on sat/sunday.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If Columbia isn't too far for you there is a kids consignment store there called Greenberries. I just picked up 2 pair of maternity pants from there for $8 each. I don't quite need them yet but they were really good quality so I'm saving them for when I need them. They also have a ton of really adorable baby and kids stuff. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I go to a consignment shop in linthicum....It is called dapper and dainty and she only takes in clothes that are in great condition and are name brand.....I shop there all the time....Her prices are very good
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"