August 2013 Moms

~*~*~*PGAL Check in~*~*~

Im a day early (sorry this never comes on the same day of the week, my work schedule varies so much!) I want to try something different this week. Less formal. Ive noticed lots of ladies participate but they make their post and leave. I really want this check in to be a place where we really get to know each other and can form a good support group. Im open to suggestions please speak up if you have an idea! I want to know what you ladies want this check in to be?

So tell me about the past week; appointments, worries, milestones whatever you wanna tell about.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~*~*PGAL Check in~*~*~

• Hey ladies!  I still haven't made my first appointment, I'm really hesitant.With my miscarriage in June I had just had my first appointment and even an ultrasound while I was bleeding-"everything looked great" they said. Then two days later I had my miscarriage. I know I should just make it but I just can't bring myself to do it. Every time I go to the restroom I expect to see blood.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagecsavery:
    Hey ladies!  I still haven't made my first appointment, I'm really hesitant.With my miscarriage in June I had just had my first appointment and even an ultrasound while I was bleeding-"everything looked great" they said. Then two days later I had my miscarriage. I know I should just make it but I just can't bring myself to do it. Every time I go to the restroom I expect to see blood.

How far along are you? I know its scary but you really should schedule your appointment soon! Having those initial blood tests can be very important to a healthy pregnancy. 

• Loading the player...
  • I love this check in!

The last week has been rough. I'm really having some intense MS am nausea this time around. My Dr. tells me this is a good "sign" but wow I've never experienced this. I also had another US last week that helped put my mind at ease. Baby was measuring right on track with a great HB. This is a milestone for me because at this point, with my last pregnancy, this is around the time things started going downhill.

Anyway, that's about it for me. How have you been KTBUG?
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecsavery:
    Hey ladies!nbsp; I still haven't made my first appointment, I'm really hesitant.With my miscarriage in June I had just had my first appointment and even an ultrasound while I was bleeding"everything looked great" they said. Then two days later I had my miscarriage. I know I should just make itnbsp;but I just can't bring myself to do it. Every time I go to the restroom I expect to see blood.

Definitely hard I know! But getting in there to see your Dr. could put your mind at ease.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Hi everyone!

I missed last week's check in because I was just too sick to post Ick! The last two weeks have been pretty rough for me, lots of puking, a trip to the ER for fluids...just bad!  I'm hoping it will pass in a few weeks and I'll start to feel like a human again!  I have an appointment this Friday and I'm hoping they will find the HB on the doppler, I'll be 9 weeks and a few days.  I've already seen it on an u/s, but I'd like a little reassurance!  Hope everyone has a great week!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageCaliforniaDream87:
    I love this check in! The last week has been rough. I'm really having some intense MS am nausea this time around. My Dr. tells me this is a good "sign" but wow I've never experienced this. I also had another US last week that helped put my mind at ease. Baby was measuring right on track with a great HB. This is a milestone for me because at this point, with my last pregnancy, this is around the time things started going downhill. Anyway, that's about it for me. How have you been KTBUG?

yay for milestones! so happy you had a great ultrasound. Has your doctor recommended anything for the MS or have you tried any of the bump recommendations?

As for me (thanks for asking!!) I have my intake appointment today (even though Ive had three appointments and 4 sonigrams already (oops!). Ive been on unofficial bed rest due to a SCH and lots of heavy bleeding for the last week. I haven't seen my actual OB so we shall see what he says about it today. I hope all this bleeding means its draining and healing.

• Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well this week. Last week we had our first u/s and everything looks good; got a firmer EDD of 8/11, which is great. Even though the tech told me the chance of m/s is down to about 10% at this point, I'm still holding my breath a bit. 

I feel those of you dealing with the nausea. I think we call it the "all-day hangover." Ugh. Yesterday I couldn't do much of anything besides drink ginger ale and eat saltines. I fear my Christmas decorations may stay up til February!

BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelindsayanne79:

Hi everyone!

I missed last week's check in because I was just too sick to post Ick! The last two weeks have been pretty rough for me, lots of puking, a trip to the ER for fluids...just bad!  I'm hoping it will pass in a few weeks and I'll start to feel like a human again!  I have an appointment this Friday and I'm hoping they will find the HB on the doppler, I'll be 9 weeks and a few days.  I've already seen it on an u/s, but I'd like a little reassurance!  Hope everyone has a great week!

Hey!! missed you last week! Sorry your morning sickness is so rough...you should be one the downhill side of it though, only like three more weeks till second tri right? (wow how did that happen?!) Ive never gotten far enough to actually hear a heartbeat its something I am very much looking forward to. Ill be looking for your post about hearing it. 

• imageKtbug613:

imagecsavery:
    Hey ladies!  I still haven't made my first appointment, I'm really hesitant.With my miscarriage in June I had just had my first appointment and even an ultrasound while I was bleeding-"everything looked great" they said. Then two days later I had my miscarriage. I know I should just make it but I just can't bring myself to do it. Every time I go to the restroom I expect to see blood.

How far along are you? I know its scary but you really should schedule your appointment soon! Having those initial blood tests can be very important to a healthy pregnancy. 

I'm really not sure, the first day of my last period was Nov. 1st, but I was then on BC for two weeks and bled constantly so I went off it. Then tested positive a week and a half ago. I realize it's not smart but I am paralized at this point by fear

• imageedenrivers:

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well this week. Last week we had our first u/s and everything looks good; got a firmer EDD of 8/11, which is great. Even though the tech told me the chance of m/s is down to about 10% at this point, I'm still holding my breath a bit. 

I feel those of you dealing with the nausea. I think we call it the "all-day hangover." Ugh. Yesterday I couldn't do much of anything besides drink ginger ale and eat saltines. I fear my Christmas decorations may stay up til February!

"all day hangover" def made me giggle 

• imagecsavery:
    imageKtbug613:

imagecsavery:

I'm really not sure, the first day of my last period was Nov. 1st, but I was then on BC for two weeks and bled constantly so I went off it. Then tested positive a week and a half ago. I realize it's not smart but I am paralized at this point by fear

I don't want you to think anyone here thinks you aren't being "smart" we 100% understand your feelings and the fact that PGAL emotions are rarely rational. We just want to help remind you of the reason you need to go in hopes that they will outweigh your fear. Biiiiiig (((((hugs))))

• I'm doing pretty well. I'm just trying to keep positive, though I still feel pretty detached. I can't seem to get excited even though I really want to. Hopefully once I go in for the 12 week appointment, hear the HB on the doppler, etc., I'll feel more comfortable.

I won't be able to check in much today because I'll be gone, but I hope everyone is coping with m/s well and having a good day :) 

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • imageKtbug613:
    imagelindsayanne79:

Hi everyone!

Hey!! missed you last week! Sorry your morning sickness is so rough...you should be one the downhill side of it though, only like three more weeks till second tri right? (wow how did that happen?!) Ive never gotten far enough to actually hear a heartbeat its something I am very much looking forward to. Ill be looking for your post about hearing it. 

This time seeing it was my first!  My first PG lasted 12 weeks, but the u/s I had was when we found it the baby was gone.  I had the u/s because they couldn't find a hb on the doppler at my 11 week appointment.  I actually had this u/s in the same room as my first one, so that was a little stressful, but it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!  My DH and I both got pretty teary!

• imageKtbug613:

Im a day early (sorry this never comes on the same day of the week, my work schedule varies so much!) I want to try something different this week. Less formal. Ive noticed lots of ladies participate but they make their post and leave. I really want this check in to be a place where we really get to know each other and can form a good support group. Im open to suggestions please speak up if you have an idea! I want to know what you ladies want this check in to be?

So tell me about the past week; appointments, worries, milestones whatever you wanna tell about.  

HI this is my first check in here. I'll give you a little back ground on me since it is my first check in. My RL name is Lindsey and I'm 34 and I'm Married to my wonderful husband for almost 11yrs. We have 1 DD that will be 10 yrs old in March. Since having her is when I started having a loss. I have had 7 total. 2 of them were tubel and the others were a M/C all before 8 weeks. with my most Resent being Feb 2012. When that happen my OB said I need to see a Fertility specials. So I made the call and went in, in April and from there I had a month and half of testing done and the last test was an Endometrial Biopsy done. Thats where they found a chronic infection that was in my uterus. I was put on 2 kinds of meds for 10 day. then I was to go back and have another one done but never made it back to do the 2nd on because I had gone back to work after being home for the last 4yrs. So was put on the back burner. That bring me to now. On Dec 10th I got my BFP.  You can see in my siggy that my beta went up like they should and on the 12/28 I had a TV u/s and saw the little peanut and heart beat of 127! since having my DD I never made it to that stage! So it was a bit over whelming! Today I go to my last visit with the FS. Then my first OB appt on Thursday!

Wife to Michael 5/25/02 
    Mom to Reilly 3/13/03 
    Mom to Ryder 7/26/13
    BFP 12/10/12
    Beta 12/12/12: 351 @16 dpo 
    Beta 12/17/12: 2999 @21 dpo 
    Beta 12/20/12: 7539 @24 dpo 

• imageedenrivers:
    ...I fear my Christmas decorations may stay up til February!

Truth. Every day I say: "I'm going to take down those d@mn decorations." Then the morning passes, two o'clock rolls around and I'm glued to the couch for the rest of the day. At least they're pretty... :)

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
  • imageKtbug613:

imageCaliforniaDream87:
    I love this check in!

The last week has been rough. I'm really having some intense MS am nausea this time around. My Dr. tells me this is a good "sign" but wow I've never experienced this. I also had another US last week that helped put my mind at ease. Baby was measuring right on track with a great HB. This is a milestone for me because at this point, with my last pregnancy, this is around the time things started going downhill.

Anyway, that's about it for me. How have you been KTBUG?

yay for milestones! so happy you had a great ultrasound. Has your doctor recommended anything for the MS or have you tried any of the bump recommendations?

As for me (thanks for asking!!) I have my intake appointment today (even though Ive had three appointments and 4 sonigrams already (oops!). Ive been on unofficial bed rest due to a SCH and lots of heavy bleeding for the last week. I haven't seen my actual OB so we shall see what he says about it today. I hope all this bleeding means its draining and healing.

I'm really trying not to go on meds so I'm on a heavier dose of B6. I just hope this goes away soon because its making it really hard to work my type of occupation. Not complaining because I am ecstatic but this is all new for me lol.
    Glad to hear you have an appt with your OB about your SCH and FX it has shrunk up! Keep us updated.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Hello!  This is my first post on this thread. I had a m/c back in October. Very hesitant with this pregnancy-I'm 8 weeks today (although my bump ticker shows a day off). I have my first appointment today. I did have my levels checked back at 4.5 weeks and they came back good. I'm really nervous for appt today and there will be nothing there. I feel ok- some nausea, very tired, sore boobs, can smell everything, and sometimes food turns me off. DH has been very supportive and we are hopeful today will go well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNascarmom48:

HI this is my first check in here. I'll give you a little back ground on me since it is my first check in. My RL name is Lindsey and I'm 34 and I'm Married to my wonderful husband for almost 11yrs. We have 1 DD that will be 10 yrs old in March. Since having her is when I started having a loss. I have had 7 total. 2 of them were tubel and the others were a M/C all before 8 weeks. with my most Resent being Feb 2012. When that happen my OB said I need to see a Fertility specials. So I made the call and went in, in April and from there I had a month and half of testing done and the last test was an Endometrial Biopsy done. Thats where they found a chronic infection that was in my uterus. I was put on 2 kinds of meds for 10 day. then I was to go back and have another one done but never made it back to do the 2nd on because I had gone back to work after being home for the last 4yrs. So was put on the back burner. That bring me to now. On Dec 10th I got my BFP.  You can see in my siggy that my beta went up like they should and on the 12/28 I had a TV u/s and saw the little peanut and heart beat of 127! since having my DD I never made it to that stage! So it was a bit over whelming! Today I go to my last visit with the FS. Then my first OB appt on Thursday!

Congrats on graduating to the OB! And awesome on hearing the HB!

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
  • Glad to see everyone still in here! Thanks for doing this KTbug.

I had an appointment this morning and go to see the little heartbeat. 166 at 10w, 4d. Starting to breathe a little easier now. Nausea is easing off a bit, but fatigue is still kicking my bum. I'm having trouble sleeping at night and am thinking about taking Unisom. We'll see. Hope everyone has a great week!

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Let's see, this week has actually been pretty good :) Beyond the fatigue, a little bit of off-and-on back pain that I think a few trips to the chiropractor and a new body pillow will fix, and occasional heartburn and indigestion I've felt great :)

We had SD for 10 days, but sadly we have to drive her back to Moscow today, so I won't be around as much as usual. I'm going to miss her, the next time we will get her is probably spring break :( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi there, this too is my first time checking in. I'm 8w1d today and have yet to get excited. I've been diagnosed with subchorionic hemorrhage and have spotted/bled red for weeks. It's a nightmare, but I've seen the heartbeat twice and my RE says everything looks ok. I have my 1st OB appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping to see that the SCH has disappeared (hopefully)

TTC#1 Since 9.09
    Unexplained IF
    IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP!! EDD: 8/8/11
    DS#1 Born 8/11/11
    TTC#2
    BFP #2 3/1/12 Ended in M/C on 3/17/12 @ 7w
    11/12 IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP, EDD: 8/18/13, Beta#1 (45), Beta #2 (265) Beta #3 (2545)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    S/PAIF/PAL ALWAYS WELCOME!!
  • Good morning, everyone! I'm sorry that so many of you aren't feeling well! I actually wish I felt a little worse--my nausea has been mild and limited to the morning; I have only gotten sick once. I have had reassuring ultrasounds and everything, so I am hoping that my body is just dealing well with the increased hormone levels. Ugh, it's just so hard to relax.

I'm a graduate student and today is the first day of Winter quarter for me. I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've basically been on vacation since I was 4.5 weeks pregnant! I guess I'll find out over the next few days how well I manage pregnancy symptoms when I have to work all day. 

I graduated from my RE last week, and my first OB appointment isn't until next week (Tues), so between that and school, I have a feeling I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the next several days. 

BFP #1 and m/c on 10/24/2010 ~6wks
    BFP #2 07/12/2012 (EDD 03/23/13); m/c 07/28/12
    BFP #3 12/05/2012 (EDD 08/19/2013); baby girl born 08/09!

• Hi Ladies. This is my first time checking in and I'm really scared it's going to be my last. I have my first u/s today and I just can't shake the feeling that it's not going to go well. I'm 7 weeks and 6 days today and I begged my OB for an ultrasound because I've had spotting and my anxiety is getting really bad. I was originally scheduled for 10 weeks but she agreed to do a quick one today. I really hope I'm wrong. 

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• I have a similar timeline to you. I miscarried in October, and my dang ticker is the old one from my last pregnancy. Can't change my timeline. I am 6w5d and due Aug 29th. Here's to sticky beans! 

imageBeezo23:
    Hello!  This is my first post on this thread. I had a m/c back in October. Very hesitant with this pregnancy-I'm 8 weeks today (although my bump ticker shows a day off). I have my first appointment today. I did have my levels checked back at 4.5 weeks and they came back good. I'm really nervous for appt today and there will be nothing there. I feel ok- some nausea, very tired, sore boobs, can smell everything, and sometimes food turns me off. DH has been very supportive and we are hopeful today will go well!
  • imageSA1112:
    Hi Ladies. This is my first time checking in and I'm really scared it's going to be my last. I have my first u/s today and I just can't shake the feeling that it's not going to go well. I'm 7 weeks and 6 days today and I begged my OB for an ultrasound because I've had spotting and my anxiety is getting really bad. I was originally scheduled for 10 weeks but she agreed to do a quick one today. I really hope I'm wrong. 

Oh no, I am so sorry you're feeling this way. It's so hard to be pregnant after a loss. Best of luck at the appointment, and please keep us posted! No matter what, you'll be in my thoughts.

BFP #1 and m/c on 10/24/2010 ~6wks
    BFP #2 07/12/2012 (EDD 03/23/13); m/c 07/28/12
    BFP #3 12/05/2012 (EDD 08/19/2013); baby girl born 08/09!

• Oh wait...NOW it's right. FINALLY!!!
  • imageKtbug613:
    imagecsavery:
    imageKtbug613:

imagecsavery:

I don't want you to think anyone here thinks you aren't being "smart" we 100% understand your feelings and the fact that PGAL emotions are rarely rational. We just want to help remind you of the reason you need to go in hopes that they will outweigh your fear. Biiiiiig (((((hugs))))

Thanks for the support ladies! I guess I needed a little push-I just made my first appointment (the 29th) and although I'm terrified something is going to go wrong I do feel a tiny bit excited.

• Hey Ladies! I'm at my desk trying not to fall asleep! That could also be bc it's my first day back after having two weeks off! My ms hasn't been too bad during the day, thankfully I can function at work. It gets super bad at night though. I threw up really hard core on saturday night, then I seemed to feel a little better yesterday and so far today. I'm having major food aversions to pretty much everything and have lost weight. Only a couple of pounds, but I'm not big to begin with and few people commented that I look like I've lost weight over the holidays. I'm trying not to let it make me nervous. I've had an u/s, but still haven't seen my dr. he's away again this week, so it won't be until next wednesday; I'll be 9 weeks. He said he would send me for an u/s then too, so I'm really anxious and nervous for that. I've never gotten to the point of seeing an alive baby in there.
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Hello all,

Hope all continues to go well for all of you!

This past week has been fine. I have my 2nd prenatal visit on Wednesday. Other than being in bed by eight, the thirst, the peeing and slight back pain, all is well here.

Except there doesn't seem to be enough fruit in this town to keep me happy... 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecsavery:
    imageKtbug613:

imagecsavery:

I understand the fear. My 4th pregnancy was back in July and I didn't even call the Dr because I was so sure I'd miscarry. I did miscarry at 5 1/2 weeks, but then when I went to my OB for this pregnancy, I had to explain how I had a pregnancy back in July that they had no record of. It was just crappy. I should have called, but I just couldn't.

But I see that you have made an appt for a few weeks from now so I hope time flies between now and then (I know how it can drag!) and you will get good news then!!

BFP#1: 01/20/10 -- M/C 6w BFP#2: 06/22/10 -- M/C 5w BFP#3: 09/27/10 -- DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12/12 -- M/C 5w3d BFP#5: 12/06/12 -- EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSwittyMcGee:

imageSA1112:
    Hi Ladies. This is my first time checking in and I'm really scared it's going to be my last. I have my first u/s today and I just can't shake the feeling that it's not going to go well. I'm 7 weeks and 6 days today and I begged my OB for an ultrasound because I've had spotting and my anxiety is getting really bad. I was originally scheduled for 10 weeks but she agreed to do a quick one today. I really hope I'm wrong. 

Oh no, I am so sorry you're feeling this way. It's so hard to be pregnant after a loss. Best of luck at the appointment, and please keep us posted! No matter what, you'll be in my thoughts.

Thank you. I'll keep you all posted. 

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• I like the more casual format for this post! It's so easy to fire off answers to questions on a poll and leave it at that, but this is more conversational Smile

I made it to 8 weeks which is a milestone for sure. But it's now been about 2 weeks since my u/s and I'm getting more and more nervous. My next appt isn't for 3 more weeks and I am dying for it to get here so I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler. I am going to be really stressed until then.

M/s is getting worse - I threw up for the first time this morning, is that a milestone?? Ha. Not fun. I have had some luck with taking B6 to help with the nausea, though I learned I should not take it first thing in the morning and risk throwing it up Ick!

BFP#1: 01/20/10 -- M/C 6w BFP#2: 06/22/10 -- M/C 5w BFP#3: 09/27/10 -- DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12/12 -- M/C 5w3d BFP#5: 12/06/12 -- EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageQbertsWife:

I like the more casual format for this post! It's so easy to fire off answers to questions on a poll and leave it at that, but this is more conversational Smile

I made it to 8 weeks which is a milestone for sure. But it's now been about 2 weeks since my u/s and I'm getting more and more nervous. My next appt isn't for 3 more weeks and I am dying for it to get here so I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler. I am going to be really stressed until then.

M/s is getting worse - I threw up for the first time this morning, is that a milestone?? Ha. Not fun. I have had some luck with taking B6 to help with the nausea, though I learned I should not take it first thing in the morning and risk throwing it up Ick!

Same here. Right after I was done posting I lost my breakfast! I hope this was just a one time deal Smile My ms is getting worse and I'm struggling to work through it. Can I just go home and go to bed for the next few weeks???

TTC#1 Since 9.09
    Unexplained IF
    IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP!! EDD: 8/8/11
    DS#1 Born 8/11/11
    TTC#2
    BFP #2 3/1/12 Ended in M/C on 3/17/12 @ 7w
    11/12 IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP, EDD: 8/18/13, Beta#1 (45), Beta #2 (265) Beta #3 (2545)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    S/PAIF/PAL ALWAYS WELCOME!!
  • Hi ladies!
    This is my first post on this thread. My previous loss was in October at 6 weeks.
    I'm currently 8w 2d, and heard the heartbeat 139 at 6w6d.
    It's been okay so far, not much os MS. Just really tired and sore boobs. My first appointment is on Thursday, and obviously I'm a nervous wreck!
    Hope you all have a great week.
    imageimageimage

Missing my May Bloom baby: BFP 09/16/12. EDD 05/25/13 m/c 10/09/12

BFP#2 12/06/12 EDD 08/17/2013

~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~

• imageQbertsWife:

I like the more casual format for this post! It's so easy to fire off answers to questions on a poll and leave it at that, but this is more conversational Smile

I think we are going to stick to this format. I was so excited to hop back on just now and see so many conversations and people offering advice and support! I feel like Im actually getting to know you girls now

• imagepkaren:
    Hey Ladies! I'm at my desk trying not to fall asleep! That could also be bc it's my first day back after having two weeks off! My ms hasn't been too bad during the day, thankfully I can function at work. It gets super bad at night though. I threw up really hard core on saturday night, then I seemed to feel a little better yesterday and so far today. I'm having major food aversions to pretty much everything and have lost weight. Only a couple of pounds, but I'm not big to begin with and few people commented that I look like I've lost weight over the holidays. I'm trying not to let it make me nervous. I've had an u/s, but still haven't seen my dr. he's away again this week, so it won't be until next wednesday; I'll be 9 weeks. He said he would send me for an u/s then too, so I'm really anxious and nervous for that. I've never gotten to the point of seeing an alive baby in there.

Me too! I've lost about 6lbs in the last 2 weeks.  I was surprised my Dr didn't seem concerned about it.  They basically told me that staying hydrated is more important than eating at this point! I'm trying to drink as much as possible, but sometimes even water makes me feel sick!

• imageQbertsWife:
    I like the more casual format for this post! It's so easy to fire off answers to questions on a poll and leave it at that, but this is more conversational [:]I made it to 8 weeks which is a milestone for sure. But it's now been about 2 weeks since my u/s and I'm getting more and more nervous. My next appt isn't for 3 more weeks and I am dying for it to get here so I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler. I am going to be really stressed until then.

I can totally relate to being stressed out. I want to ask my OB for an US just to be sure everything is okay!
    imageimageimage

• imageBeezo23:
    Hello! nbsp;This is my first post on this thread. I had a m/c back in October. Very hesitant with this pregnancyI'm 8 weeks today although my bump ticker shows a day off. I have my first appointment today. I did have my levels checked back at 4.5 weeks and they came back good. I'm really nervous for appt today and there will be nothing there. I feel ok some nausea, very tired, sore boobs, can smell everything, and sometimes food turns me off. DH has been very supportive and we are hopeful today will go well!

FX for you today!
    imageimageimage

• Hi all. This is a tough week for me. I'm coming up on nine weeks which is when my last LO stopped growing. Its really screwing with my head cuz this is when symptoms also tend to ease which I'm seeing a little of so its a double mind fluck. In 2 weeks I get another us mainly for reassurance. I hope to see a moving baby. Gonna be the LONGEST 2 weeks of my life...
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageAmeliaKris:
    Hi all. This is a tough week for me. I'm coming up on nine weeks which is when my last LO stopped growing. Its really screwing with my head cuz this is when symptoms also tend to ease which I'm seeing a little of so its a double mind fluck. In 2 weeks I get another us mainly for reassurance. I hope to see a moving baby. Gonna be the LONGEST 2 weeks of my life...

((hugs)) I hate what a mind fluck PGAL can be at times. ts and ps coming your way 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"