December 2011 Moms
Options

Who's TTC right now?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Who's TTC right now?

• Options
    I totally thought I would be more relaxed the second time around too. But no, the second I got my 1st postpartum AF I dusted off the thermometer and peeing on OPKs like a crazy lady. GL to you!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are ttc! I still haven't had my first pp AF, but I weaned DS about 3 weeks ago and am eagerly waiting. I have started temping, but don't think it's very accurate, since I don't often get 3 consecutive hours and/ore temp at the same time: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Ricola

Good luck to you! Maybe we can share a BMB again :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

We are NTNP, but I haven't had a period yet. DS is still nursing a lot and I don't plan on weaning any time soon, so it could be a while. I charted to TTA and TTC in the past and now I'm watching CF/CP and occasionally temping, but I am still getting broken sleep and my temps are all over the place so I don't see much point. I am more relaxed at the moment because I have to be with another kid to take care of, plus I can't get too excited not even knowing when I'll start cycling again, and also, I was CRAZY when we TTC DS so it's not hard to be less wound up than that. LOL.

image  image

• Options
    imagemtb21:
    imagejesselayne8:
    I totally thought I would be more relaxed the second time around too. But no, the second I got my 1st postpartum AF I dusted off the thermometer and peeing on OPKs like a crazy lady. GL to you!!!

Yes this is totally me too! I will probably pick up some OPKs this week and wait not so patiently for DH to be ready for number 2.

I can't believe you are almost half way already! Are you feeling better lately? And do you know what you're having yet?

I am feeling much better. The morning sickness is almost gone but I am still taking zofran a few times a week. We are having a boy!!!! I need to update my siggy.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    We are going to start in the near future, although I have been charting since AF came back, I ws temping, but then LO stopped STTN night for a couple months and although he is back to STTN I never got back in the habit of temping, I might start again when we officially start TTC, but right now we are just TTAish, basically only avoiding when I have CM..won't be unhappy if it happens early.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Options

Quite honestly the way things have been lately around here between DS being a SUPER light sleeper and being sick, I'd just like to even get a NT session in... 

I honestly don't know what we're going to do at this point, I'd like to NTNP, but I don't know if DH is on board...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't preventing anything from happening, but like several other posters, I'm still BFing and AF hasn't returned yet.  I'm not in any rush - it'll happen when it happens!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have been trying the last few months and am excited that I got a BFP on Friday! We are so excited to have or kids close in age. My due date is sept 1st so they will be 21 months apart.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

No AF here!  We're not preventing, and I'm actually anxious for AF to return.  I originally said I'd love a Dec 2013 baby, but I'm not sure that will happen...

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Since we already have two children and aren't sure if we will have a third, 2013 is the year of no babies for us!
    imageimage

• Options

I got my BFP this afternoon.
    (I'm freaking out a bit...)

Due September 10, 2013 by LMP.

No charting or temping - pregnant the first month trying.
    My first month off the mini pill was long - so I feel for you there.  The unpredictability is annoying.
    Good luck in 2013!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    imageRebecca2024:

I got my BFP this afternoon.
    (I'm freaking out a bit...)

Due September 10, 2013 by LMP.

No charting or temping - pregnant the first month trying.
    My first month off the mini pill was long - so I feel for you there.  The unpredictability is annoying.
    Good luck in 2013!!

Congrats!!!

• Options
    I am with you ladies.  TTC stopped the mini pill on DS's 1st birthday and still BF'ing (i.e. EPing) but will be weaning off soon as I get the labs back in regards to DS's allergy's.  We are not preventing anything.  Still no AF after PP.  But I will start a prescription that will jump start it if she doesn't appear in the next 3 days.  :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow Congrats to the two BFPs in the post! my guys are two yrs and two months apart and I have loved the closeness! It can be a wild ride some days but its great! GL to all the rest TTC!

We are not there, and waiver constantly if we will ever TTC again. Which on NYE as I was snuggling DS2 to sleep I realized this could be the last time that at the start of a new year I am cuddling with a baby (granted 1 yr old) but a baby still. Little sad there but who knows what the future will bring.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats on the BFPs and Jesse congrats on finding out it's a boyBig Smile

I will be back in the States for about a month with DD the end of February.  I have an apointment with my OBGYN to have my Mirena removed then. When I return to Scotland we won't be preventing so we will see what happens!

I am a little nervous because we have lots of people planning big trips to see us this spring/summer/fall including a couple trips that we will be going on to other places in Europe in April, May, and September. I am hoping if I am pregnant by then the all day sickness that plagued me with E my first trimester will not show up!

As of now, I am still BFing and have not really tried weaning too much at this point- so who knows how long it might take to get pregnant again!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

We are! I've been using OPK's, but I didn't temp this month just because I couldn't remember to do it at the beginning so I just stopped. I'm 10dpo today and got a BFN. But I had a few tests on Friday that looked like a really faint + (even posted it on first tri to get opinions, and people said they saw it). But who knows.  AF is due Friday, so we will see.

I thought I'd be more relaxed about it, but I feel obsessive! I don't even want to know how much money I've peed on the last few months, lol :)

Congrats to all the BFP's and babies on the way! Hopefully we will be joining you all soon :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"