December 2010 Moms
Options

Infant Optics Video Monitor? Any other great ones?

I think one or two moms mentioned they have this camera right?  I'd love any thoughts and opinions on this one or others.  We have the Summer Slim and Secure but the pin on the parent unit where the charger connects is about to break.  Summer Infant has notoriously bad customer service too so not sure I even want to bother.  The Infant Optics is $99 so....

Any yes, I 100% still want my video monitor.  I need to know what that monkey's doing! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Infant Optics Video Monitor? Any other great ones?

• Options
    I have the same one you have now. Actually just got it a few months ago and when I went online to get a second camera, I saw there were a ton of the patent units in eBay for cheap 25 30. Maybe you can just replace that part?
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagedee12807:
    I have the same one you have now. Actually just got it a few months ago and when I went online to get a second camera, I saw there were a ton of the patent units in eBay for cheap 25 30. Maybe you can just replace that part?

Thanks, I hadn't even considered that anyone would sell just the single part on Ebay, but you're right, apparently they do!  I kind of lol'd at the people that are selling the "here's my cracked screen and I have no idea if it works" units but I'll definitely keep my eyes open on there now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you decide to get a new one, we have a Motorola one and I love it. Good picture, zoom feature, temp display and an intercom feature. I'll be buying the additional camera once O transitions to a toddler bed since he will definitely take advantage of his 'freedom'.
    imageimage
  • Options

I have the Motorola MBP-36.  It has two cameras, night vision, pan, zoom, and you can talk to them. 

Oh I think NOW is the time to have a video monitor- I depend on it to know what my boys are doing when they are suppose to be sleeping in their toddler beds and are not sleeping.

• Options

I'm not familiar with Infant Optics, but we have an older model of the Mobi Cam and we really like it. Good customer service too. You might check it out if you're looking for other options.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"