Illinois Babies

New Mom in Chicago

I'm a new mom of a wonderful, beautiful 4 month old girl. I'm starting to worry that I don't have anyone to talk to because of course none of my friends or cousins are doing the baby thing yet. My wonderful and supportive partner is so busy with work but I am grateful for him working so hard for our family. It would be great to have someone to talk to because I feel so lonely sometimes and I am going crazy from the hectic life of raising a baby!

Re: New Mom in Chicago

• What neighborhood are you in? I am in the Wrigleyville/Buena Park area and looking to make some mom friends. I am not due until April 9th so I don't exactly fit your bill but I would love to meet up if it works out. 
  • imagelroebs:
    What neighborhood are you in? I am in the Wrigleyville/Buena Park area and looking to make some mom friends. I am not due until April 9th so I don't exactly fit your bill but I would love to meet up if it works out. 

I'm due April 11th, and I'm from the Oak Park area. Looking to meet some friends!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Oak Park, too, and it looks like I'm due with our second in August! I just moved here a couple of months ago and have been going to the library playgroups and storytimes and have already met some great moms!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also in Oak Park - do you know if any of those programs are on the weekends? Sometimes I feel like, as a working mom, I have zero chance at meeting other moms, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just wanted to let you know that I run a group called kickSprout (www.kicksprout.com) and we have some new branches starting in the suburbs of Chicago. If you are interested in learning more or maybe working with us to start a group near you I would love to chat more. leasa@kicksprout.com 

Right now we are in the NW Suburbs (Arlington Heights area) and the Southern Suburbs ( Oaklawn area) and of course Chicago.

Hope you are well!

• I am due end March with my first a girl! Would love to meet some "mom friends", I'm in the portage park/roscoe village area...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"