1st Trimester
Options

7 Weeks Pregnant. Venting about eggs.

UGH EGGS ARE MY WORST ENEMY RIGHT NOW!! OMG. IT STINKS AND ITS JUST DISGUSTING RIGHT NOW. BEFORE I GOT PREGNANT I LOVED EGGS AND NOW MY BF IS COOKING EGGS LIKE IT'S NOTHING AND GOOD NESS GRACIOUS IT STINKS SO BAD IN THE HOUSE AND IT MAKES ME NAUSEOUS.

sigh........im sad. i feel like poopy lol. can't sleep. can't eat right. my lower back already hurts and my face is breaking out really bad. i'm so emotional!! i got so crazy hahaha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 7 Weeks Pregnant. Venting about eggs.

• Options
    When I was preg with my first I couldn't eat chicken or turkey. It would make me throw up if I even looked at it. It sucked b/c I loved chicken and turkey. For Thanksgiving that year my dad made me a Thanksgiving hamburger. It was bad.
  • Options

imageqpmomma:
    When I was preg with my first I couldn't eat chicken or turkey. It would make me throw up if I even looked at it. It sucked b/c I loved chicken and turkey. For Thanksgiving that year my dad made me a Thanksgiving hamburger. It was bad.

i haven't eaten any meats. i can't idk ive just been extremely nauseous and BLAHHHH!!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageqpmomma:

I had a pretty massive chicken aversion with DS, too! Even 2 1/2 years later, I'm still trying to not think of those times when I have chicken. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    omg all i want is eggs!  i had them for breakfast AND lunch today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just had two egg salad sandwiches. So good, lol.

Beef is my problem. And onions. And I have leftover Alice Springs Chicken from Outback in the fridge and I can't bring myself to touch it.
  • Options
    same here eggs and chicken are the worst and I use to eat them for lunch every day at work. And now the thought them just makes me sick!! But on the upside all I want now is a milkshake!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imagehqinmd:
    I just had two egg salad sandwiches. So good, lol. Beef is my problem. And onions. And I have leftover Alice Springs Chicken from Outback in the fridge and I can't bring myself to touch it.

I have been craving egg salad sandwiches, that sounds so good right now.

I can't stand the thought of onions right now. 

DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had to hide my eggs in what seemed like an entire jar of salsa this morning.  Still couldn't get them down.  ick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Eggs are still fine (thank god), but chicken is suddenly the most repulsive thing on god's green earth. I was actually pleasantly surprised to learn that was a pregnancy thing, because I had been feeling that way for about a month before I knew I was pg and I just thought I was really strange. I may still be strange, but not for this reason. 
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thinking about eggs makes me dry heave at this point... Tongue Tied
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry. Can you open a window or turn on a venting fan so that the smell doesn't linger? 

Last pregnancy eggs were a big aversion of mine, so I understand where you are coming from. This time its sweets which might be good for me, lol.

I hope it gets better for you.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageveronicavpling:

UGH EGGS ARE MY WORST ENEMY RIGHT NOW!! OMG. IT STINKS AND ITS JUST DISGUSTING RIGHT NOW. BEFORE I GOT PREGNANT I LOVED EGGS AND NOW MY BF IS COOKING EGGS LIKE IT'S NOTHING AND GOOD NESS GRACIOUS IT STINKS SO BAD IN THE HOUSE AND IT MAKES ME NAUSEOUS.

sigh........im sad. i feel like poopy lol. can't sleep. can't eat right. my lower back already hurts and my face is breaking out really bad. i'm so emotional!! i got so crazy hahaha. 

i had this with DD, I loved eggs before but couldn't eat them through my pregnancy and for about half a year after she was born. They just totally turned me off.  

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"