St. Louis Babies
Options

Creve Coeur Daycare

I'm not expecting yet, but my husband and I are planning to start TTC soon. We are looking into daycare. Does anyone have any recommendations for regular daycare or in-home daycare? We live in the Creve Coeur area. Appreciate any help!

Re: Creve Coeur Daycare

• Options
    Check out Strictly Pediatrics in Westport. They are really good. Not completely in CC but pretty close. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm currently a nanny for 2 children in the CWE area, and am pregnant with my first child and due in December :)  My youngest rental (that's what his parents call him lol) is 2.5 and will be starting preschool next August which means I will be looking for a new job :(  I will have been with him since birth, and am super sad about having to look for a new job!!  I've been with this family for 2 years, and have a ton of references and experience...My current boss is a doctor, so i've learned to be very flexible :)  I've been taking care of kids forever, seems fitting that i'm finally going to have my own!  My husband and I just purchased our first home in the Maryland Heights area (Dorsett & 270) , and have discussed me continuing my current profession at our home.  To be quite honest, I can't see myself ever doing anything else...besides maybe opening a cupcake business ( I think for the sake of my waistline, i'll keep that as a dream!)  Best of luck on TTC, and when you're ready to start your search or if you have any questions or just need some advice on good nanny's/daycare, let me know!

BeachLoverusvi@yahoo.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm currently looking for an in-home daycare. We're due in April 2013 and would prefer to have him watched at a home with 5-7 other children. My husband and I reside in the Olivette area. Do you know of anyone in the area that is certified? Or possibly a good place to start looking?
  • Options

imagelbengfort:
    I'm currently looking for an in-home daycare. We're due in April 2013 and would prefer to have him watched at a home with 5-7 other children. My husband and I reside in the Olivette area. Do you know of anyone in the area that is certified? Or possibly a good place to start looking?

Try care.com, though we had bad luck with people responding and wound up at a center anyways. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"