Natural Birth
Options

I think my baby reads my mind...

Maybe I'm just really in the zone when I'm reading my natural/homebirth books or reading birth stories but I swear she wakes up just to "hear" the stories as I read them. I was just thinking, "I haven't felt a kick for the better part of the day." Then I read a birth story and 'hello' kicks start right up. I don't read just before bed or at certain times of day either. I think she likes hearing fellow babies being born.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I think my baby reads my mind...

• Options
    Haha, that's cute! Sometimes my LO will start kicking when I'm thinking about him/her extra seriously. It's funny :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I swear that I tell my fiance all the time! He just laughs and says that im crazy. My baby just started kicking about 2 weeks ago, but they came in strong and hard. My mini has attitude and a half! Whenever anyone touchs me or talks about me or even jokes with me the baby starts kicking and moving like crazy> I love I think its the most adoreable thing ever! I think its awsome that your mini responds to you as well, has to be a strong and special bond in my opinion...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love how they react to different things!  It's amazing how much personality I can feel from this little one already from things like that.  So sweet.  (:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"