38 Weeks Pregnant

Check in

Week 38 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• 38 weeks and 2 days and my Plug came out todaySmile

Hopefully she'll be here soon.

• 38 weeks, plug came out Friday. Contractions starting. How are you holding up?
  • Loading the player...
  • Just hit 38 weeks today. Nothing is happening yet! Hopefully soon though!!
  • 38 weeks and 3 days. Have had cramping and contractions for like 5 days now. Hoping he'll be here in a week or less!
    Holly and Josh~ TTC!
  • Wow!  Sounds like most of you are super close or there by now, judging by comments and post dates - I hope this finds you all (and babies if they've arrived) doing very well!  I'm 38 weeks today with no signs of pending activity, but have a scheduled c-section in 10 days anyway.  I've not posted before, but want to thank everyone who has contributed for all the answers you've helped me find and the stress you've allowed me to avoid by sharing your experiences.  Best wishes to all!
  • I'm 38 weeks and no sign. Hope I start contractions real soon.
  • I hear ya! I had what my Doc said was contractions last week and then they just stopped! I am bored just sitting at home not working and am ready to see my little girl already! I feel like it won't ever happen!!! I haven't had any of the other symptoms; "bloody show" etc. I can't relax, even though I am really trying! The house is clean and all of her things are washed and ready!!!
  • 38 weeks and 2 days!!! I thought I had "real" contractions last week but they just stopped. I'm so anxious! I can't wait to meet out baby girl!
  • I'm 38 weeks today! Haven't been on these boards yet, but figured it's not too late to start :) Started losing my plug on Friday and pretty sure I lost the rest of it on Saturday, but I haven't been having any contractions really. I go to the doc today so I'm hoping I've made some progress! We are so close!!
  • Finally 38 weeks today! EDD May 27th, 2012 w/ a girl.
  • I am here, awake at 2 a.m. I am so swollen and exhausted tonight. Still working. My LO is due on June 4th. I am 30% effaced and 2cm, just waiting for labor to begin any time now. Had un ultrasound on Friday, he is 6 lbs and 13 oz, head down and ready to go. The nursery is done, the house is clean, car seat is ready, bag is packed and in the trunk. He is like his Daddy, on his own time schedule.  He is an active boy and I cannot wait to meet him :) Will he be a Memorial Day Baby or a June Bug...I guess only time will tell. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 38 weeks and 3 days, no signs or anything at this time. still waiting :)
  • 38 weeks today. No sign of any labor pains :( I'm so anxious to meet her! And I'm bored but trying to take advantage of the time I can take naps!
  • 38 weeks today also we are ready to meet are newest addition it now up to when he wants to come.
  • 38 weeks lost plug awhile ago and still nothing really going on
  • looking forward to being done
    image image
  • 38 weeks today.  I am not dialated yet but started to soften.  Appointment is Thursday so I'm hoping theres a little change since.  Still have last minute shopping to do for our little girl so hopefully she waits til around her due date, Nov. 4th.
  • Well I've made it to 38 weeks had my doctors app I'm 1cm and I've been having lots of contraction so hope she is coming soon
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"