December 2012 Moms

Anyone else still out there? Anyone?!

Just checking in...any inside babies still out there for December?! 

Running out of time for December and 2012 babies...sometimes when I check back to the board it seems like there is no one left! Or maybe you are all busy doing something productive - in which case what are you doing?! I am out of ideas!

I just really want this baby girl to want to come! I am technically only 40w2d so I need not complain, but with each day, and each "are you STILL pregnant?!" I get a little more bummed out.

I also can't keep contractions sustained! 2 hours walking today and yesterday, both times caused contractions...that disappeared after a while. I guess she isn't ready or my body isn't ready :( Praying a lot can happen before Friday {RCS date at 41w if I don't have my VBAC before then}

So if you are out there, misery loves company!  

Re: Anyone else still out there? Anyone?!

• I had that problem with my contractions continuing to die off after 2 hours. Then I decided enough was enough I vaccumed, swept and then walked up and down my stairs a bunch of times and did lunges and 20 min later my water broke LOL. Just wanted to wish you good luck! I hope you get your VBAC! Sending labor dust your way :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Mine is still hanging in there.  I am currently dialated to 4, and have occasional contractions, but nothing regular or timeable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still here, but barely. I was hoping for a VBAC too. However, my BP has been getting a little on the high side. So they scheduled a section for me tomorrow. At least I'll still be a December mama.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Still here!

Induction will tentatively be Wednesday at 41 weeks if he doesn't decide to come on his own.

OP, I'm having a hard time entertaining myself too--so distracted! I thought I'd be pumped to be done with work, but instead I'm just impatient. I bought a paint by number yesterday, and surprisingly, it's actually helping. Ha, what a dork. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still here!  I am a week overdue. Being induced tomorrow though.  I just came back fom a walk and I'm having some contractions. 10 bucks says they die out in an hour or two, just like you all though.  Good luck and try to be patient!  I know that has been the hardest part for me.  
  • I'm still here too! My due date is tomorrow the 31st and I'm still hoping for a vbac. I feel like the clock is ticking because I too have a repeat c section scheduled at 41 weeks. Here's to labor dust and successful vbacs!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Still here! Though not late yet. No signs of labor though Sad
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still here... 40w5days as of Thursday no dilation and only 50% effaced... Talk about disappointment! Go back tomorrow hoping for some sort of news... As far as staying busy me and my hubby have bronchitis since Thursday and have been at the drs back and forth... Finally think I'm on the upswing!! This certainty is asking time pass but at least we've gotten some quality time in with the hubby....really trying to be positive 

Hope we all meet our perfect babies sooner then later !! 

• I'm still here. Today I'm 40w1d and already I just feel like my LO never wants to meet me. I'm constantly tired and I wish my body was just ready. I have walked, had sex, drank RRLT, bounced on my exercise ball, eaten spicy food. I'm out of ideas.

On top of all this now that were going into January, I'll have to remeet my deductible which is pretty high. I did figure my LO would be stubborn just like me and my husband. Good luck to you! Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer :
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh man, I can relate to the insurance thing! In November we found out our deductible starting January 1st is going up to 5,000.... I was having alot of anxiety since my due date was 12/25 but it's out of my hands so I'm trying to look at the bright side of things... Like seeing my baby's face and holding him!!! Good luck to everyone, new moms and those of us impatiently waiting! We've been going to movies and to the store and just trying to keep our minds off of everything! Appointment Wednesday which will put me at 41 w 1 day... So ill know more then!
  • OK. Feeling grateful for all of your responses! Not that I want anyone else suffering this extreme anticipation!!! But nice to know my body and/or baby is not the only one that is apparently not ready. And some other VBAC hopefuls out there too. I was a fingertip last Monday so I think as long as I am 1cm I will feel like I accomplished something. Pathetic, I know. 

It is funny how things work out, I guess. I need to keep telling myself that.  The irony is my husband is a surgeon and at this point, I think even he thinks the RCS scheduled for Friday is a good idea...

Good luck everyone! They say things can change drastically overnight, literally. So maybe tonight will be SOMEONE's lucky night!  

• Yep! At 40 w. 5 d. I'm SO ready for him to be out! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning to discuss induction options. Everyday I keep hoping I'll go into labor on my own but I think he's just nice and comfy in there. At my last appointment my doc said he'd induce me probably this Friday, but hopefully he'll do it sooner. Only time will tell. I'll probably end up on the January 2013 moms board soon.
  • Best of luck. I'm going on ten days overdue and no induction until Friday. I definitely feel mopey. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    I'm still here, but barely. I was hoping for a VBAC too. However, my BP has been getting a little on the high side. So they scheduled a section for me tomorrow. At least I'll still be a December mama.

Prayers for a safe delivery tomorrow! Congrats in advance 

8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Still here I'm 40w4d went into LD last night with strong contraction 35 mins apart lasting around a min I was 1cm have been for 2 months and 90 effaced after being hooked up to a monitor for two hours and no change when the checked me avian they sent me home to labor. Since then I still have had contractions around 5 mins apart lasting around 1 min but nothing strong enough to go back in for. I have an app on Wednesday to talk about induction but really hopping something happens soon!!
    Prayers to everyone else hope we have our LO's son!!!!
  • Still here and 10 days overdue.  I have the induction scheduled for Thursday, but so hoping she comes out before then.  I've tried everything except acupuncture, and have an appointment for that tomorrow.  The RRLT does seem to get me contracting, but no real labor yet.  DH got me a really sweet push present with our birthstones on it, assuming LO would be a December baby, but time is running out for December!  Ugh.  It's just out of our control.  Good luck to everyone.
  • I'm still here, 6 days overdue.  Feels like baby is never going to come!  I have an induction scheduled for Thursday if LO doesn't come before then.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 Since October 2013. Annovulatory so not expecting much! Waited to finish breastfeeding before using Clomid again.  August 2014: Clomid round 3 (50 mg) and progesterone (100mg) - BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still here! 40w 4d, was due last Thursday. I am still working! Want to have as much time at home with baby girl as possible, only get 6wks unpaid leave (small office). 

I am definitely mopey! Been having BH for almost two months now so none of my contractions are interesting. I am on my feet for almost 10 hours everyday seeing patients so I feel like I'm getting plenty of walking in. Plus cleaning the house every weekend, spicy food, RRLT drinking, sex...this baby is just too comfortable. 

I really want to go into labor on my own but we are scheduled to go in to the hospital tomorrow night at 10 pm for Cytotec induction. Really bummed. 

I am sending good thoughts to all the rest of you ladies in the same boat!

• Due date is tomorrow. Was having bh on and off since 36 weeks. Was hoping to have a December baby.....but looks like January is our month. Progress, almost 2 cm not effaced but cervix is soft and baby is low. Next dr apt is Wednesday mayb some more progress has been made. Ive tried everything! I guess she just isnt ready.
  • Me! Im 41w today ... 4cm dilated but scheduled for induction on the 8th if she doesn't come before
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 309743_818072865207_1670401803_n_zps166de68c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo f6e78c88-fe80-4f45-8f2e-fdb2836fbd49_zpsf4001aa0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"