Pre-School and Daycare

When is registration for your upcoming kindergartner?

DS's is in April.  Just a little excited over here :-)  When is yours?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: When is registration for your upcoming kindergartner?

• first week in February! I'm so excited too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • April.  I need to talk to his preschool teacher about whether she thinks he should move on, b/c PK5 registration is in Feb. and it fills up fast.
  • Loading the player...
  • This month, I think.  Hmm.  Methinks I should call the school and confirm.
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Mid February and I'm excited! i'm also trying to calendar dates for summer camps to do this summer before school starts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Registration for the charter school I want her to go to is at the end of January. If she doesn't get in on the lottery system then I have to register DD2 in March in the preschool so that DD1 will get sibling preference and get in. If that fails then I don't have a back up plan for registering her anywhere else yet but I need to get on it.

ETA I am not excited but am incredibly anxious and a bit sad!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just called the school today. The woman that answered said she thought it was in March but wasn't sure.  I'm definitely NOT excited, I'm actually dreading it.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I don't know actually and should probably call the school next week.  I'm not excited at all and wish he could stay home at least another year with me.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageToBeMrsT:
    I don't know actually and should probably call the school next week.  I'm not excited at all and wish he could stay home at least another year with me.  

This is one reason why I was so glad DS1 was born mid-September, he missed the cutoff.  Honestly, we would've held him back anyway, there's no way he'd have been ready this past year.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Next week (Jan. 7)! My school doesn't have the paperwork online yet for some reason, so I'll have to stop in and pick it up on Monday. 
  • Any time for the next month -- the deadline is in mid-February. I'm excited for him, but also super sad to be sending my baby to school :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Ours is in Feb (I think), so glad I dont have to worry about that until S starts. K almost didnt have a space in kindy this year. New school (like, totally new building, etc) and not organized. Nothing in the paper, nothing on the district website, nada. I found out through a friend they were telling people by word of mouth. Since my sitter did pick up for after school, they said nothing to her either. We got in by the skin of our teeth. Otherwise, she would have gone straight to grade one. I hope for the next round of kindy they get their poop in a group for the parents sake.
  • The first round of school choice enrollment is Jan. 9. We're going to try choice enrollment first before our neighborhood school. 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • I don't think ours is til May. I'm such a mix of emotions about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"