North Carolina Babies
Options

If you are using a midwife...

Hey Ladies!!

I was just wondering if any of you Charlotte ladies have used Carolina Birthing Center in Fort Mill?? I have heard great things about them and 5 of my friends have used them.. I have done 2 homebirths but my midwife who normally assists me is having health issues and I am looking into going there this time!! 

Just wanted to see if any of you ladies had been or plan to go and what you thought!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you are using a midwife...

• Options
    Hi there! I'm from the Charlotte area recently am a new mom. Although I chose to deliver at a hospital due to my history of factor five and being on blood thinners, my dear friend who also lives in Charlotte had chosen to give birth at a birthing center in SC. She told me she had a wonderful birthing experience at the center and how wonderful the midwife was. hope this helps. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi -  I asked my family practice what they thought.... they didn't know very much about their services, but said that Damaris Pittman has a great reputation as an area midwife. 

I won't be delivering there, but am still looking at taking their classes.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I absolutely will be giving birth at CCMC.  When you get a change go their website at carolinabirth.org and read the birth stories.  Checkout the midwives and look at their vids. Amazing option for Carolina moms!
  • Options
    I have heard great things about them and the one in Statesville. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"