My siggy... — The Bump
December 2010 Moms

My siggy...

Why o why o why can't I fix the image in my siggy?  Every time I click on edit my avatar and signature, I get a blank page.  It's been like that for days.  I'm so sick of seeing a red square from Photobucket.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My siggy...

• I've been trying to change the picture in mine, and it doesn't seem to want to work right.  I am no help, sorry :(
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I haven't been able to change mine for months... There's some info on the SAHM board about it. (i lurk over there Smile)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I can but have to go in through the html editor directly to it.  Might that help?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • People have been having success going through The Nest. 

imageimage

• image sofamonkey:
    People have been having success going through The Nest. 

Hhmmm....I will try! Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've tried editing it through all 3 sites, no luck. The really odd part is the text/ticker I want to have appear are all in the block for the siggy every time I open it, yet my old siggy and old ticker are still appearing...
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't been able to update my siggie either.  I'm glad it is not just me.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards