Delaware Babies
Options

Aleks

whats happening with your body? How are you feeling physically and emotionally. I know myself emotionally I always roll with things initally and then I get upset over them.

Re: Aleks

• Options
    imageamccul20:
    whats happening with your body? How are you feeling physically and emotionally. I know myself emotionally I always roll with things initally and then I get upset over them.

Also wondering this.
  • Options

Well right now I'm totally done having a m/c but it all started with slight spotting and then increased to what looked like a period. Then I started passing clots which pretty much looked like large red tissue and very mucousy blood. I passed two large clots, about the size of a walnut which I assume was the sack. I was very lucky that it wasnt painful at all, a lot of what I have read said that you can have major cramps and pains. That lasted from Wednesday until Tuesday and by Tuesday it was super light. Wednesday was my doctors appointment and he told me that my body cleared everything out and that I was cleared for trying again. 

Emotionally I am pretty ok with everything. I had my cry moments but it was mostly for what could have been. I think what helped me was that it was very early on, I never got to see the hb and I looked at the whole thing more scientifically rather than emotionally. I just told myself that there was clearly something not right with the pregnancy or it wasnt viable and my body knew what to do.  

I know some people become very sensitive about topics of babies after a m/c but I'm perfectly fine.  I look forward to trying again and have high hopes for a happy healthy pregnancy next time around. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well I'm so sorry you had to go through that but i'm happy you're doing OK and are ready to move on
  • Options

imageamccul20:
    well I'm so sorry you had to go through that but i'm happy you're doing OK and are ready to move on

Definitely. As crappy as the experience has been I have had the opportunity to connect with certain women I would have otherwise not had a chance to.  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options
    I am really glad that you are so positive about the whole situation. I am really sorry that you had to go through it and I don't know how I would have handled it but you are very strong!
  • Options
    imageamccul20:

I can totally understand. I went through the same type of emotions when I had my m/c. I was surprised at how many people have gone through a m/c after I had mine, people started telling me about their experience. I found it helpful to talk about it, just not right away.
    I am glad that you are doing ok too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"