Maryland Babies
Options

Update ... tic toc

Less than 2 weeks before our 1/10 due date. We're getting super excited truthfully a wee bit scared as well but mostly excited : I know there were a few others coming up in jan feb. how is everyone feeling?

Re: Update ... tic toc

• Options
    Good Luck! Sending you lots of easy labor vibes.

• Options
    so exciting!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're due Feb 11, but I'm already starting to get some contractions so hopefully we'll make it a few more weeks! I'm very much split... so looking forward to meeting this little man and getting him out of my belly (been having pelvic and sciatica issues), I'm also starting to get a little nervous about having 2 under 2!!! Surprise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Best of luck to everyone due soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the easy labor vibes. My little guy has been SO good to me the last 38 weeks so I'm really hoping he keeps it up through the delivery.
    Salc Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I feel for you with the sciatica. I have sciatica issues Prepreg and it's just the worst feeling. Have you seen a chiropractor? I just went for the first time for another issue but while I was there she worked on my sciatica as well. While its not completely gone it has definitely improved in just 2 visits.
  • Options

Yes - I had issues pre pregnancy (well, before my first). I was seeing my chiropractor but in November, found it wasn't really benefiting me much so I stopped. I have a very good massage therapist that comes over bi weekly which has been great and then my OB referred me to physical therapy which has also helped a lot!

Good luck to you - it's such an exciting time!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was due Friday, but Little One had other plans and arrived ahead of schedule!  Good luck to you!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Best wishes for an easy delivery!  And congrats to 2Puppies!!
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations 2puppies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"