Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

Lots of vacationing and holidaying and not a lot of lunch making going on here! But here are the few lunches and other food stuff I've made since DD's Christmas break started.

This is a cheater reindeer breakfast. You're supposed to break the pretzels to look like antlers but this was good enough for me! Side of strawberries and raspberry noses, so I don't feel quite so bad about giving my child donuts for breakfast.

DD discovered we have a gingerbread dish and begged to have her lunch in it. This made for a strange gingerbread-man-with-Rudolph-head lunch, but she was happy! Burrito with raspberries, *delicious* pear slices and donut head.

In my day-after-Christmas tiredness, I assembled this entire lunch thinking it was a Santa silicone and not Mickey Mouse, lol. In here we have whatever fresh I could find in the kitchen: cherry tomatoes, a leftover cakeball (with mini candycane - don't they look like ornaments? I was so proud!), two sections of cheese sandwich, snap peas and Goldfish.

New Year's lunch! I'm not going to lie; cutting/placing the cheese for the clock hands took far too long. There's a chicken salad sandwich, clementine "fireworks," two containers of grapes and a ginger cookie clock. The picks are from allthingsforsale.com and DD liked them so much she asked to put them in her dinner, too. This was served with sparkling grape juice and DD felt very, very, very grown-up.

And finally, DD made this before Christmas but I think it's a cute "winter" craft. Sugar cube igloo! A few hints: Put a small disposable cup topped with a paper towel in the middle of the plate and form your igloo around it - that way, you can make a rounded roof. DD used itty bitty marshmallows (in the shaker container) as snowballs and I thought that was a cute touch. We used extra icing from a gingerbread kit as the "glue" and it's rock solid.

Back to the school lunches next week! PIP yours here so I don't feel like such an AW!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• All amazing but I especially love the New Years!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"