Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Fantasy Football

Congrats to the owner of Team M... the 1st Bump Dad Board fantasy football league champion.  The playoff set up allowed for some interesting results... such as a 4-9 regular season finishing 3rd in the league, while my 7-6 team finished 9th... but it was fun!  We will have to do this again next year!

Re: Fantasy Football

• Options
    Whats wrong with a 4-9 team being in 3rd place.  not sure what i started doing right but hey it was fun and will be looking forward to next year.  hopefully i wont fall asleep just before the draft this year!!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Didn't say that there was anything wrong with it... just the playoffs made things interesting.  Your team did well when it counted, I believe you finished higher than the top 2 seeds going into the playoffs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry guys, but if I happen to join the league next year, you might as well just hand the trophy to me! ;-)

Like with most things, I tend to get a little OCD about checking stats and whatnot, so I go a little nuts in making sure my teams do fairly well...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I think I'd rather manage my own team and reign supreme ;-)

No offense, I'm really not that egotistical lol.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"