March 2012 Moms
Options

Potential Occupations for your LO?

So, a very competitive friend of mine said her son (5 months) was showing an interest in computers, so maybe that would be in his future. She was dead serious. I think all babies are way attracted to laptops, phones, etc. but it got me thinking, what areas would my DD "show potential in" based on my friend's assessment.

My DH and I discussed it and we think our daughter would excel at something that involved any combination of mountaineering, kitten spanking and dentistry. She loves to stick her hands into other people's mouths and isn't the least bit picky about whether or not she knows them, she LOVES to climb anything she can get her feet and hands on and she can spank a kitten like nobody else. (Thankfully our kitten LOVES her and just purrs and lies back. He adores her and she is getting better about "nice hands" but all things in time.)

So that is it - I have a Mountaineer Dentist Cat Spanker.

What about your little one? What are they showing "potential" in. 

(Please take this in the spirit it was intended - Humorous! I don't mean any offense, I just thought assessing the early career potential was a little "much".) 

Re: Potential Occupations for your LO?

• Options
    This is hilarious! I think I also will have a possible dentist (loves exploring everyone else's mouth) /slash/ competitive eater or possible pica disorder (all things go in her mouth all the time, edible or not!) /slash/ yodeler (her baby babble always sounds like she is yodeling! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a future mariachi band maracas player. Girl can shake a rattle like nobody's business!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a master demolition dude over here. Loves to knock things over and/or dismantal anything in sight.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrscjmb9410:

LOL.

DS LOVES music. Instruments, people singing, music videos, concerts, the radio. And he loves baths & doing acrobatics in the bath.

So I think he will be a synchronised swimming guitar player. 

Haha Liam loves music too. Maybe he will be the guy that sets demolitions to music...

• Options
    This made me laugh, it's hilarious! Looks like I have a boy crazy, cattle and chicken feeding, jewelry lover on my hands!

Anytime a little boy is around my daughter is on cloud nine. She is instantly lunging at them to give kisses.

She loves all animals but the cattle and chickens are particularly her favorite.

Jewelry she is amazed by. She loves necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, anything with jewels.

I can see her future now chasing the farm hands, wearing all her diamonds while out on the feed lot helping her dad with the cattle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Perhaps an athlete since he's already a pro walker ;]
    Or a plumber since he likes to stick his hands in the toilet. Ugh haha.
    Or a chef because he loves food!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Opera singing cat groomer.  I've never heard anything as loud, and she is always trying to pull the cats' fur out :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha we were actually talking about this after opening gifts yesterday!  Currently on the table are musician (he loves any and all musical toys), dentist (constantly exploring his own mouth and everyone else's) or watch thief (if someone is holding him and that person is wearing a watch, DS will wrap his hand around the band or face of the watch and pull.  Only watches - he doesn't mess with bracelets or anything else!).  I'm hoping for a dentist.. they consistently make pretty decent money and he'll be able to take care of me in my old age.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

These were hilarious! Thanks to everyone who shared.

Looks like we have a pretty musical group on our hands. :) Wouldn't it be funny if they all started a band together - that would be a heck of a "VH1 Behind the Music Special" 

Interviewer: "How did you all meet?"

Band: "Our mom's all posted on the bump together, and decided we were meant to be musicians, and here we are." 

Interviewer: "And your stage shows - brilliant destruction, set to music. Whose idea was that?"

Band: "Um... also our moms." 

LOL! They will be so embarrassed! :) 

• Options
    imageBellaOso:

These were hilarious! Thanks to everyone who shared.

Looks like we have a pretty musical group on our hands. :) Wouldn't it be funny if they all started a band together - that would be a heck of a "VH1 Behind the Music Special" 

Interviewer: "How did you all meet?"

Band: "Our mom's all posted on the bump together, and decided we were meant to be musicians, and here we are." 

Interviewer: "And your stage shows - brilliant destruction, set to music. Whose idea was that?"

Band: "Um... also our moms." 

LOL! They will be so embarrassed! :) 

Haha! :)

• Options
    imagekmhunt11:

Opera singing cat groomer.  I've never heard anything as loud, and she is always trying to pull the cats' fur out :)

Probably an opera singing cat groomer over here, too!  lol.  Or a demolition expert.

• Options

Rock Star, because he loves to bang his head to music. No dancing, just head banging.

or 

Professional door stopper analyzer. He yanks on those things 24/7.

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    - Mountaineer Dentist Cat Spanker - hillarious!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

DD2 will be on an elite SEAL-like team, because she crawls so fast and stealth like, we sometimes lose track of her. She might also be the one to do everyone's hair on the team, since she is fascinated by her sisters long curly hair and pulls it out every given opportunity (poor DD1).

• Options
    I have a AC/heat inspector.  She loves to try to pull the vent up off the floor regularly. As a hobby, she will probably be involved with eating strange foods (leaves, dirt, gift bows, you name it).  She will be a collector of jewelry and breakable objects.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This thread is awesome!
    W will be the band member who doesn't play an instrument, just claps. He loves to clap and loves the attention he gets for it. He'll be the one to warm up the crowd. :]
    He could also be a Professional Door Stopper Analyzer, or Certified Face Smacker!
  • Options

imagerocknrollfriend:
    This thread is awesome! W will be the band member who doesn't play an instrument, just claps. He loves to clap and loves the attention he gets for it. He'll be the one to warm up the crowd. :] He could also be a Professional Door Stopper Analyzer, or Certified Face Smacker!

Oh I didn't even think about the face smacker I have one of those too....she can also play a piano while keeping a decent beat on top of it, if the band is in need.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageds1247:
    I have a AC/heat inspector.  She loves to try to pull the vent up off the floor regularly. As a hobby, she will probably be involved with eating strange foods (leaves, dirt, gift bows, you name it).  She will be a collector of jewelry and breakable objects.

Nail those things down!  Once DD1 figured out how to get those up and  how to take off her diaper, we had a major problem!   

• Options
    imagekmhunt11:

imageds1247:

Nail those things down!  Once DD1 figured out how to get those up and  how to take off her diaper, we had a major problem!   

EEK! Noted!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"