Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

New Dad to Be

My wife Becky is going to have twins soon, anything I should be prepared for?? A full house maybe??
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: New Dad to Be

• Options
    You're definitely going to have to explain to any children that already live with you how things will change.  They may think you're rude once the new babies come home if you don't.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • Options
    If they are girls you might have to put up with 18 years of boys making jokes and counting the days until they are legal.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends on how you handle sleeping arrangements, look for little sleep.  Also, with twins you will have to help out more then if there is just one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagefattesthotteststamos:
    My wife Becky is going to have twins soon, anything I should be prepared for?? A full house maybe??

you'll have a real stamosstack then!  

• Options

Uh, pretty sure John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn divorced and she had twins with Jerry O'Connell. 

Just saying.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRockyTopVols:

Uh, pretty sure John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn divorced and she had twins with Jerry O'Connell. 

Just saying.  

You're too young to have watched Full House, I think.

John Stamos's character Uncle Jesse was a bachelor at the start but ended up married to a character named Rebecca on the show. They ended up having twins together on the show. I can see your confusion though, as his RL Wife was also Rebecca!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

Sleep now...until you have to go the hospital.  Once they are born I imagine you will not get any sleep for at least 3 months, if not longer.

Yes....SLEEP!

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageRockyTopVols:

Just saying.  

John Stamos's character Uncle Jesse was a bachelor at the start but ended up married to a character named Rebecca on the show. They ended up having twins together on the show. I can see your confusion though, as his RL Wife was also Rebecca!

You seem like an odd person. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagefattesthotteststamos:
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageRockyTopVols:

Just saying.  

You seem like an odd person. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_House 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"