January 2011 Moms

Christmas Excitement

Is anybody else excited for LO's at Christmas this year?

Last year DD was overwelmed with presents, and opening them.  Now, she's an expert at opening gifts.  She understands the concept of Santa.  He gave her a teddy bear, and she keeps saying it was a present from Santa.  I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow morning to the presents under the tree. It will be a great Christmas!

Re: Christmas Excitement

• I agree, its going to be so much more fun this year. She opened a few gifts at my inlaws the other day and everything was "WOW!! I love!!!" lol so cute!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarSamWhitney:
    I agree, its going to be so much more fun this year. She opened a few gifts at my inlaws the other day and everything was "WOW!! I love!!!" lol so cute!!

Awww that is cute!

• Loading the player...
  • Patrick was fun to watch.  He's got the unwrapping down pat.  He had to "help" mama and dada open their presents as well.  I've already wrapped a few of his birthday gifts and he keeps pointing at them and saying "Present, I open."
  • imagekimberly_ann81:
    Patrick was fun to watch.  He's got the unwrapping down pat.  He had to "help" mama and dada open their presents as well.  I've already wrapped a few of his birthday gifts and he keeps pointing at them and saying "Present, I open."

Oh you are brave putting presents out within view.  DD would probably sneak off and open them!

• We still had to open most of Joshua's for him.  Maybe he will get into it next week at his birthday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kain was overwhelmed he enjoyed opening the first 2 presents but then he wanted them out of the package and to be played with rather then to continue opeining them.  Ever since christmas he has been asking for more presents to open though. His birthday next week should be fun to see how he does with more presents.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"