Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro

Hi Everyone. My name is Christina and I have been lurking the past couple of days posting here and there. I never thought I would be here again but I guess the man upstairs had other plans for me. 

I am 37 and DH is 37 as well. We have two beautiful kids, our DD is a freshman in college and my DS is 14yrs so this little one is quite the surprise!!! We found out I was pregnant on the 8th, we went to our appointment the following week thinking I am about 6-8 week along. No we got the huge news that our baby was measuring at a whopping 19w4dys!!!  So we found out I was pregnant and found the sex of the baby in a span of 2 weeks. LOL I am quite nervous about everything because I haven't been pregnant in a long time. I guess now I know why I was working out like crazy and not losing the weight.ha  

As you can guess I had a lot of test done that first appointment, everything looked good with the ultrasound, I go for my amnio on the 15th plus they are doing a much more detailed ultrasound. I am praying everything goes well.  

Re: Intro

• Options
    Gosh, that is a surprise!  Congrats and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow, what a surprise for you! Hope all continues to go well and congratulations!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your awesome surprise! :) GL and best wishes for a H&H 9 mo's for you and LO!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! I too have a bit of an age gap, my DD from a previous marriage just turned 18, she moved to her dad's in the city this summer to work and will be starting college in April. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there with a child on the way while sending another off to school!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Did you want an amnio or do you have to have one when you are older?  I am 38 39 next month and have to admit amnio scares me.  I am nervous though since my DH does have downs syndrome in his family.  His sister has a boy who is in his 20s now.  

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"