August 2013 Moms

Pink Blush Maternity

Has anyone ever bought any of their clothing? It's all REALLY cute, and isn't priced horribly. I'm just wondering about fit and quality. Anything I get, I'll be saving and hopefully reselling in the future. 
Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
07/03/2012
08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
or you're all the way grown,
my promise to you
is you're never alone.
You are my angel, my darling,
my star...and my love will find you,
wherever you are."

Re: Pink Blush Maternity

• I think they are a bit pricey. Most of their shirts are in the 30 dollar range and some are even more than that. I just can't justify spending that much money. I am frugal I guess.
    imageimageimageimage

• I'm definitely going the frugal/comfy route for work. I work w/ children, so we're really encouraged to go for loose t-shirts and yoga pants. But I know I'm going to want some cuter, dressier stuff too. That kind of stuff I don't mind spending a little bit more for. 
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Loading the player...
  • babiesnbellies is a nice site too then, they are a little bit better priced, not by much but they have really cute tops too.
    imageimageimageimage

• Frugal is a subjective term. It means different things to different people. Personally, I'd rather spend 30-40 on a shirt that I would wear a lot rather than 10-15 on a shirt that I end up not liking. There are a lot of cute things on that website. I hope someone can chime in regarding the quality.

ETA: I googled some reviews online, and they seem to be pretty favorable.

• This is my last pregnancy (our third). So I am def not spending much on maternity clothes. I plan on living in yogo/sweats/sweat shorts and tanks! Guess I shall look sloppy! ;) I just can't see spending $30 on something I will wear only a few months.

• I love their stuff too but am waiting a few weeks before buying anything... Will let you know what I think when I get a few items. Hopefully someone will fill us in!
  • I just went to this site. They have some cute stuff. Some is decently priced around $15-$20.

• I haven't purchased anything from them - I think I posted this on here before, but I sold all of my maternity clothes from DD (I lost 60 lbs on WW after her) on ebay and made over $900.  It might sound crazy, but I will basically be buying whatever I want this time and selling it because we are 2 and done.  I have to have professional stuff for court, so I plan on spending a bit anyway.
  • These clothes are so cute!!! I bought some things from kohls - only so soon cause the jeans were on clearance for $3 so I couldn't resist! But I might get some things from that site too for work!
  • Just checked out the site...super cute!  I had not heard of it until today, but it looks definitely up my ally!  I'll probably wait a bit before buying any maternity clothes though.  I have some from my pregnancy with DD and I also didn't start showing until around 20 weeks...it will be warmer in Texas by that time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"