May 2013 Moms

What happened to the "Dueling Showers" post?

WTF is up with DD'in lately??
http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: What happened to the "Dueling Showers" post?

• It's so annoying!  This is the second that I know of in recent weeks.  If you don't want someone's opinion, don't create a post!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wondered the same thing... I quickly read that this morning and was going to post my reply when I sat back down, but poof, it is gone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Why post a question on a public forum if you don't want to hear what other's have to say?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I read the post this morning before anyone replied.  Was she not getting the replies she was hoping for or something?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Its not even like she got flamed or anything.  I thought it was some good advice and prespectives.

People are so friggin odd.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • imagePetraStonegirl:

Dang. There was nothing but supportive ideas to help her. Not even the slightest bit of snark or even 'tough love' type comments. 

Looks like she was just using the ladies on the board and doesn't want to be a part of our community? 

Could be.  Her loss, we are f'n amazing!

• imageAliciaR777:
    imagePetraStonegirl:

Dang. There was nothing but supportive ideas to help her. Not even the slightest bit of snark or even 'tough love' type comments. 

Looks like she was just using the ladies on the board and doesn't want to be a part of our community? 

Could be.  Her loss, we are f'n amazing!

I think she had all of 5 posts when it was DDd...  so perhaps she asked her question, got responses, decided she didn't like us and left.  But not without deleting any trace of her existence.  Oh well. 

• image2010Bride2be:
    I miss everything. [:]

Me too

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had another option for her and was just about to post it when she DD. 

I was going to tell her that I have been part of a baby shower through mailing. One person in the area collects the gifts and is the one that brings it. For those who want to give a gift but do not want to send it in the mail or drive to the shower. 

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • I always miss the DDs on this board! Take your car in to get serviced and you miss the best stuff! Argh! :(
  • What the heck!? I was interested to read everyone's suggestions on this because I have a feeling I'm going to be dealing with something similar. Booo DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"