3rd Trimester
Options

when you let your daughter give you baby name ideas...

You end up with something like Dora Wendy, hahaha. Dora, her favorite character. And Wendy, the fast food chain... I swear we only go once every month or two, but she's obsessed, haha. Guess we'll be getting ideas elsewhere.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: when you let your daughter give you baby name ideas...

• Options

DS#1 wants to name DS#2 Christmas, Seaweed, Soccer Ball, etc.  

Finally, I told him that we don't get a choice and babies are born with names.  That worked like a charm!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol! DD wants to name this baby Cake. She loves cake.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was supposed to be a boy so when I was born my parents did not have a girl name picked out.  The story is that my sister suggested her imaginary friend's name, which just happened to be a very normal and popular name: Jennifer.  Glad I wasn't named after her favorite fast-food chain!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJenG329:

DS#1 wants to name DS#2 Christmas, Seaweed, Soccer Ball, etc.  

Finally, I told him that we don't get a choice and babies are born with names.  That worked like a charm!

LOL! I'll have to remember this one! 

• Options
    DS knows what the baby's name will be and be still calls her "sweetie pie". Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My son want's Thomas or Percy. He loves that stupid British show.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Aw! That is so cute! lol 

Anniversary

• Options
    DS was very reasonable for a 5 year old. Has his heart set on Joseph Michael, which is totally acceptable but not at all close to the name we picked!!! I wish he had picked something silly like slowpoke, or Bob the Builder lol!
  • Options

Both kids know the first name will be Silas but for the longest time we didn't have a middle name.  If it was up to my kids, here is what DS3 would be named:

3 year old - Silas Scooby Doo Hamburger Hotdog

6 year old - Silas Thomas (after Thomas the train)

Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• Options
    Our 3yr old son wanted to go with Harry Potter for a brother or Punky Brewster for a sister. When DH & I decided on a name, DS insisted that he would be calling his new sister "Scout". It's very sweet & it's obvious to everyone how protective he's going to be over her. Although, I am definitely glad to have moved his focus away from his original suggestions! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    That is too cute. My older brother named my litter sister and I....BUT we both have normal names:  Melissa & Karina (they were both his favority singers in Venezuela which is where he and I were born before moving to the US).
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    imagelight52:

Both kids know the first name will be Silas but for the longest time we didn't have a middle name.  If it was up to my kids, here is what DS3 would be named:

3 year old - Silas Scooby Doo Hamburger Hotdog

6 year old - Silas Thomas (after Thomas the train)

I just wanted to say that I absolutely, whole heartedly love the names of your boys.

Samuel was a top pick for me, and Eli would have been if it wasn't my ex-husband's nickname.

Silas is our DS's middle name ;)

I vote for your 3 year olds suggestion. So you-neek! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    These are all so cute! DD1 came up with a sensible name, Andrew. No idea where it came from, but we may keep it. It goes nicely with his middle name, Joseph.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    Turkey Taco Santa. Yup ... she's sticking to it, too. Even though she knows the real name possibilities (we're team green), she still calls the baby Turkey Taco.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"