Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Goodnites vs. Underjams

In your experience, is one better than the other?  DS1 (5) still doesn't wake through the night to pee.  We send him to the bathroom when we go to bed (anywhere from 10:00-12:00) and he wakes wet through the night most nights.  We were using generic WM brand, he was leaking through that so we need something of better quality.  I've tried Goodnites and they worked well, the prices on Amazon are higher for Goodnites than Underjams.  It's worth the higher price if they work better, but as a SAHM with a family of 5, every penny counts (heck, when doesn't it in this economy).

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
BabyGaga

Re: Goodnites vs. Underjams

• Options
    I used both in the past. And DS would still wet his clothes and all. So we reverted back to pull-ups and wake him up 2-3 times a night. Its cheaper, but requires us to get up with him. On occasions he has done so himself. GL

• Options

We've used both based on which brand was on sale and I haven't noticed any major difference.

I recently got tired of buying them for my 4yo and switched over to a cloth version.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used Goodnites with DD1 just bc that's what brand Sam's Club carried. I'd probably just try out the Underjsms and see if you notice a difference.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    The Goodnites work the best for us.  Underjams leaked horribly.  One thing you may also look into is a diaper doubler.  One of my kiddos goes a lot a night and leaked all the time.  Once we started using those with the Goodnites, we are down to one leaky night every week or so.  MUCH better than nightly, especially now that they are out of their toddler beds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"