Pregnant after IF

Unofficial July Sparklers check-in

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? Since I think it's been awhile since we had a check in, and because I am still suffering from the plague and need some entertainment, how is everyone? Any updates? Any plans for New Years or resolutions you have made?

As for me, I'm still sick:-( I was feeling a little better yesterday, but miserable again today. Our little girl is getting stronger! She finally let DH feel one of her good kicks last night and the look on his face was priceless! She is also big enough that she can now kick my ribs (always right under my right boob!). When I try to go to bed at night it feels like she is making snow angels while all hopped up on caffine:-)

No NYE plans for me. I'll be home on the couch with DH. We leave for Jamaica on Saturday and I. will. not. be. sick!!! No resolutions for me. I think 2013 is going to be so full of new things that I won't have time to work on changing anythng but diapers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TTC# 1 since 5/10
Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
DX: Unexplained IF
Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2
IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
IVF #7 August 2019-....?

Re: Unofficial July Sparklers check-in

• I'm doing ok, lots of aches and pains. Shoulders hurt at night from laying on side and today my belly just feels so heavy and on my bladder. We have no plans, hopefully our bathroom will be finished this week we put in a new one in basement. And DH will hopefully have lights done in DSs room so we can move him. Once that's done I'm ordering babies furniture and getting closets switched. So much to do and probably stopping work in next 2 to 4 weeks..

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Hi ladies!!!

All good over here :) honestly I can't complain. I've had a very easy pregnancy all things considered. I was having some sciatica issues but they are gone since I finally gave in and started using the snoogle when I sleep.

We found out on Christmas Morning that little one is a girl, which I am absolutely thrilled about. I can't wait to meet her. We looked at two daycares on Friday and started our registries. I'm hoping to finalize a daycare plan by the end of January. Since we have been fortunate enough to get many hand me downs, I didn't have to register for everything from scratch, so I put nursery furniture on there. This means we may be last minute getting the nursery set up - which does overwhelm me a little, but I have faith it will all come together.

As for NYE - we are going to dinner with two of our closest friends. I was very particular with any plans that we made as I don't feel like being at a party or being surrounded by drunk people!  

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Hi, friends!! I'm chugging along at 25w3d. My b/g twins are moving and squirming constantly and I felt them from the outside for the first time today.

We painted their nursery and assembled their cribs this past week and I bought my longawaited PPB diaper bag today.

My NY resolution for this year will be to stop cursing. I don't have a completely filthy mouth but I also don't want my kids to repeat something embarrassing I say when they're older.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey there, slowly making my way along. Felt little man moving for the first time on the outside last week, but he's clever and always stops moving when DH is around. I give him a few more weeks when it's more regular since I can't always feel it on the outside. Seems to depend on where he's positioned and from what I can tell he prefers being closer to my back. Today I had a pain in my left side right below my ribs and went to apply some pressure; I'm fairly sure I actually felt the bulbous outline of little Joey's head! Got him to move too!

Don't really have any NYE plans aside from going to my Mum's. DH has to work tomorrow night and I didn't want to be alone. As for resolutions, I can't keep my mind wrapped around anything but getting ready for our LO... so I guess you could count getting everything done quickly a resolution. Otherwise, nothing on that list.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good morning, Ladies!

I'm closing in on the 28wk mark and couldn't be happier.  The boys are doing great and so am I, despite the fact that I can't get dressed, eat, or even get off the couch without becoming short of breath and completely exhausted.  But despite all of my constant aches and pains, I can't really complain.  I think I'm in a better position than many of the triplet moms to be that I've met via FB.  I'm still working, but don't think I'll last more than 2 wks.  Even with cutting down my hours, it's tough to get here and sit in a chair all day.  My bed is about the only place where I am somewhat comfortable.  I have another growth scan next Monday and am hoping the boys are closing in on the 3lb mark.  They were all at or above 2lbs at my last scan, which was at 25wks.  I've finished up the last little bit of shopping that's needed for the boys and now it's just a waiting game for when they arrive.  Can't believe they'll be here in 8wks or less.

In the past few years, we've used NYE as a reason to write down goals/hopes/dreams for the next year, which we keep secret and put in an envelope.  Either tonight or tomorrow morning we'll read the ones we wrote last year.  After writing down the same hopes of having a baby for the past 3 years, it's going to be exciting to know that it's finally coming true. 

PAIFW/SAIFW

DS1 born July 2002 (previous marriage).

TTC since Oct 08. DH Dx w/testicular cancer March 09.
    MFI due to retrograde ejaculation/azoospermia.
    5/2 IVF #1 cancelled due to large follie.
    6/14 start Lupron for IVF #1.2. 6/22 start stims.
    7/4 ER and Biopsy.
    7/9 Transferred 2 (1-4BB and 1-3BB) embryos.  4 frosties.
    7/15 +HPT 6dp5dt. 7/18 Beta #1: 193. 7/20 Beta #2: 415.
    8/10 1st u/s - It's triplets!

• I'm so happy that everyone is doing well! I can't believe that we are in/closing in on the third tri!!

LuvWI, I have been thinking about you a lot! I'm glad to hear you are doing as well as you are! Those boys are so lucky to have you! I hope they are growing nicely and getting ready for their arrival! Keep chugging along and know we are rooting for you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • imagekmc84:

I'm so happy that everyone is doing well! I can't believe that we are in/closing in on the third tri!!

LuvWI, I have been thinking about you a lot! I'm glad to hear you are doing as well as you are! Those boys are so lucky to have you! I hope they are growing nicely and getting ready for their arrival! Keep chugging along and know we are rooting for you! 

Thanks, hun!  For as much as I complain (to DH), I am so grateful to be at this point and complication free.  I've seen so many other triplet moms-to-be go into PTL, bedrest, or deliver babies before reaching 28wks, so I really consider myself lucky.

PAIFW/SAIFW

DS1 born July 2002 (previous marriage).

TTC since Oct 08. DH Dx w/testicular cancer March 09.
    MFI due to retrograde ejaculation/azoospermia.
    5/2 IVF #1 cancelled due to large follie.
    6/14 start Lupron for IVF #1.2. 6/22 start stims.
    7/4 ER and Biopsy.
    7/9 Transferred 2 (1-4BB and 1-3BB) embryos.  4 frosties.
    7/15 +HPT 6dp5dt. 7/18 Beta #1: 193. 7/20 Beta #2: 415.
    8/10 1st u/s - It's triplets!

• Hello, girls!!!  Sorry for the late repy, but I hope y'all had nice holiday breaks!

I am doing really well and I am so thrilled that I am officially in the 3rd trimester!!!!!  2013 will be a big year for us, so I am keeping fingers crossed for all of us for the uneventful pregnancy for the reminder of our journies.

We finally bought a family friendly car, Ford Escape!  Ford was having a great end of year sale, so we got it for a great deal.  I am in love with the car and cannot wait to put the car seat :)

We went over to friends' house to celebrate NYE and had a blast.  I had a sip of a real champagn and it tasted amazing....Miss that!

See you all at the 3rd tri check-in Big Smile   

Mar-Apr-May/12: All 3 IUI (w/ Femara) - BFN

May/12 IVF journey in the works...
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI #1 (Gonal, Menopur & Ganirelix)
    5/29-6/18: BCP, 6/21-6/27: Stim, 6/30: ER
    7/5: ET 2 5-days blastocysts are transferred, none made to freeze :(
    7/17: Beta #1 - 616!!, 7/23: Beta #2 - 6818
    8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180
    10/30: It's a girl!!! EDD: 3/23/13

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"