October 2012 Moms

For 7 nights of uninterrupted sleep, would you trade...?

Mobile: For 7 night of uninterrupted sleep, would you trade...?

Anal sex?

DH is a big fan, and I can't stand it, but when I asked him earlier if he would be on baby duty for a night so I can sleep (since I woke up sick today and feel like crap), he said he'd trade me 7 nights, to use whenever I want to use them, for one time having anal. I just remember that the last time we did it that I swore there was nothing ever in this good world that could convince me to do it again LOL. BUT 7 nights of sleep?!?! I EBF, so it's an even bigger deal since LO is still waking up twice a night to eat...

So I'm curious and it just got me thinking...WWOMD (What would October Mamas do)???

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: For 7 nights of uninterrupted sleep, would you trade...?

• This made me almost pee my pants! My husband is laughing so hard, he's scaring the baby! That being said, yes I'd do it! But I'm a ho. And I'd be a big ol ho for 7 nights of sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't stand it either, but I would definitely trade 7 nights for the one time :) Sleep is so hard to come by these days!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • I say get the sleep first. If DH can do it for 7 nights, then he's worthy of the deed. If not you are off the hook. Win win for you. If he doesn't make it, at least you will get 1 night of sleep!
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd do that in a NY minute. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oohh thats a tough call.....but yeaaa I guess I probably would haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Although I have to say it's somewhat douchey of your hubby to not take one night of baby duty when you're sick. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Uh probably not. Thankfully DH isn't into it either. However I'm sure he'd deliver that kind of deal for a BJ and I'd probably do that. That said how is he going to take the whole night if you EBF? Am I missing something?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• imageelfchique:
    Although I have to say it's somewhat douchey of your hubby to not take one night of baby duty when you're sick. 

I know, right? He's always trying to get something out of doing me a favor... that's another post though. But really, he does a lot to help out usually, so he deserves a reward here and there. 

• imagedanienross:
    Uh probably not. Thankfully DH isn't into it either. However I'm sure he'd deliver that kind of deal for a BJ and I'd probably do that. That said how is he going to take the whole night if you EBF? Am I missing something?

Freezer stash. 

• Negotiate for 10 nights
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• imageRachelilly23:

imageelfchique:
    Although I have to say it's somewhat douchey of your hubby to not take one night of baby duty when you're sick. 

I know, right? He's always trying to get something out of doing me a favor... that's another post though. But really, he does a lot to help out usually, so he deserves a reward here and there. 

I have a policy of not talking about sex on the internet but I will make an exception here. 

Lube. Wine. Warm up. Lots of all three. 

• imageprojectbaby2012:
    Negotiate for 10 nights

I like the way you think, mama.  

• imageelfchique:

imageprojectbaby2012:
    Negotiate for 10 nights

I like the way you think, mama.  

DH wants to veto that, but I'm not sure he will. I think he wants it THAT bad. 

• No way, dude.  That is a one way street.  Poop comes out of there, so I don't know why guys are so obsessed with it.  Gross.
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • Heck yea. But like pp.. negotiate more nights.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• imageThatWasAHoot:
    No way, dude.nbsp; That is a one way street.nbsp; Poop comes out of there, so I don't know why guys are so obsessed with it.nbsp; Gross.

THIS!!!
  • imageRachelilly23:

Mobile: For 7 night of uninterrupted sleep, would you trade...?

Anal sex?

DH is a big fan, and I can't stand it, but when I asked him earlier if he would be on baby duty for a night so I can sleep (since I woke up sick today and feel like crap), he said he'd trade me 7 nights, to use whenever I want to use them, for one time having anal. I just remember that the last time we did it that I swore there was nothing ever in this good world that could convince me to do it again LOL. BUT 7 nights of sleep?!?! I EBF, so it's an even bigger deal since LO is still waking up twice a night to eat...

So I'm curious and it just got me thinking...WWOMD (What would October Mamas do)???

Nope, DH has tried to barter this a lot over our 10 years together and I've never said yes to any deal. In this situation I've done what, almost 90 overnights? 7 nights of sleep, as glorious as that sounds, doesn't seem anywhere near enough. Anyway, I would expect DH to take any overnight I ask of him, this is his child too. Unfortunately I don't trust him to wake up for her, he sleeps like a log.

• Yes! I guess this says how unbelievably tired I am.....
    DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
  • imagerachelmichelle1:
    As a woman with IBS, I gotta say hell-to-the-naw. Ain't nothing going in that outbox, not even for a week of sleep! It already has such a complicated existence. :P

I actually have the same problem, but I'm STILL considering it lol. 

• I read this to DH, and his eyes lit up like this was an option. But I'm STILL nursing a hemi from the birth, so, nope. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I almost just spewed chili out of my nose LOL!

I hate it big time, DH doesn't even ask after we tried twice in the beginning, and I hated it still... But for 7 nights... I might consider it. MIGHT!
  • For that, I'd go after 14 nights. For 7, I'd go with a bj a day. But then again, DH is willing to take the baby overnight occasionally as I ask him to so thankfully I don't have to make deals with the devil. 1 night a week pales in comparison to 7 tho....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• I wouldn't do it, but that is because LO has been STTN for 2 weeks now haha.  Do EBF babies usually not sleep through that young...? I EBF.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"