Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

Sorry I was MIA last week - we were out of town for Christmas and I forgot all about it!

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What are your plans for New Year's Eve? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1.  How are you?  Can't believe I'm still not pregnant.  After our loss in aug 2011, I thought for sure I would at least be pregnant again by now. 

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight- Dh agreed to go to Cracker Barrel... Which I love, but he doesn't, so he doesn't usually agree.  Lowlight- paid bills, including 5 figure credit card bill from failed IVF 5.  We had the funds in savings and knew it was funded, but it's depressing paying when it didn't work. 

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  My new Coach purse! 

4.  What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Probably staying home.  We got invited to 2 different parties, but both are across town over an hour away.  Given the snow, I doubt we will go since we don't want to drive that given conditions.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. How are you? Doing well! 9 woks today and the baby is officially a fetus!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? Had no plans at all and just hung out with the husband and dog! No lowlight !

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Going to the doctor for my fist apt on Thursday. Very excited.

4. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Going to my sisters to hang out and drink sparkling cider.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  How are you? -- pretty good.  I am currently 32 weeks and I'm uncomfortable, but otherwise good.  The baby's feet are in my ribs...

2. Highlight- Getting to spend time with my husband and kids without any worries.

Lowlight- Preparing for my husband to leave with the Army until May. He leaves on Wed.

3.  Not really looking forward to much -- I have to go back to work on Thursday and my husband leaves on Wed...

4.  Plans for New Years?  We put pieces of paper with fun things to do on them inside balloons and my girls get to pop one an hour until midnight and do fun things...  Other than that, I made a really good reuben dip to eat tonight, so that's exciting to my craving stomach... :) 

• Options
    1.  How are you? - Tired.  2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - My parents came to town for New Year's!Lowlight - Eli had a fever on Sunday, so we couldn't go to church. 3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Having my parents here and Eli's 1-year checkup4.  What are your plans for New Year's Eve? - Not much.  We played cards and all passed out before midnight.  :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  How are you?

Good.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Lowlight was a very long, busy weekend of work.  Also on the list would be my son being under the weather.  He came down with a slight case of pneumonia, got his first chest x-ray Monday, and is now on his meds.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

Not much, nothing particular going on this week.  Just hoping my son feels better.

4.  What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Nothing.  My pregnant wife went to bed at 9.  I stayed up to midnight.  I went upstairs at 11:58, turned the TV on, watched the ball drop with my wife, gave her a kiss at midnight, turned the TV off and went back downstairs for another 30 minutes before turning in for bed.  New Year's isn't a big deal to me.

• Options

1. Having some trouble getting back to (or sticking with) the grind - I had Christmas and New Year's Days off of work, but I could seriously use a week's staycation right now.

2. Highlight: Got our Christmas stuff put away so the house feels a lot cleaner.

Lowlight: Ended up in the ER with Connor for the first time. He had a nursemaid's elbow. I tried to reduce it myself and couldn't, so I took him in. Neither of the doctors there could do it either, so we had to get xrays to rule out a fracture. Somehow during that process if finally reduced. He was sore for a couple of days but seems better now.

3. It's terrible, but I'm actually looking forward to my 24-hr shift on Thursday since it means I will have Friday off!

4. Our plans sort of blew up. Long story short, it ended up just being my husband and I for dinner, a giant wine-fueled argument, ended with a midnight toast with friends then in bed by 1:00am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"