Multiples
Options

XP: The ONE night DH has a boys' night out, I end up in LD

Early Sunday morning, I woke up at 3 AM to pee and noticed I was having a BH contraction. I then had about 6 more in the next 15 minutes. I called my oncall doc, who told me to drink a glass of water and see if it helped. It didn't, so I woke up my pup and headed to L&D. DH was at a hotel in downtown Portland, about 30 minutes away, so I tried to call his cell phone and hotel room and have the staff knock on the door. No answer.

Turns out I was having contractions every five minutes. They gave me terbutaline  to stop the contractions. Fetal fibronectin was negative, cervix was closed but soft. DH finally woke up at 8 AM and saw all my texts and calls and headed to the hospital. The high-risk and on-call docs wanted me to stay for observation since I'm on 26 weeks. They gave me indocin and checked my cervical length a few times. I was discharged this morning after only having two contractions last night and no cervical changes. I see both my OB and MFM on Thursday, so in the meantime I've been told to take it easy at home and come in if I have any signs of preterm labor.  I'm just so glad everything's ok and I'm home. 

imageimage
TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
Started seeing RE in August 2011
5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP: The ONE night DH has a boys' night out, I end up in LD

• Options
    Oh my gosh.  I am glad that everything is ok right now.  I'd be asking H to always keep his phone with him just in case from now on. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That must have been so scary, and of all times not to be able to reach your DH! I'm sorry. :( Hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad you and the babies are ok. It must have been extra scarey when you couldn't get a hold of your H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    oh no!! hoping those contractions let up and you make it  a lot longer!! rest up mama
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you are better. It must have been scary without your H!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  It was definitely scary, but thankfully everything is ok. No contractions since I've been home. Yeay!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to g through that without your dh! Gladto hear that you and the. Abides are doing okay!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    So glad to hear that all is ok!  I ended up in L&D over night when I was 24 weeks and DH was on a mancation in Vegas.  It was horrible and scary but all turned out fine and they stayed in until 35.6 weeks!  
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageangelfire02:
    So glad to hear that all is ok!  I ended up in L&D over night when I was 24 weeks and DH was on a mancation in Vegas.  It was horrible and scary but all turned out fine and they stayed in until 35.6 weeks!  

Mancation, LOL!  

imageimage
  • Options
    So glad things are ok!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"