Hi Ladies! — The Bump
Colorado Babies

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to the area of Denver (from Portland, OR) and just found out I'm pregnant!... Again... After my first miscarriage in September. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm also hopeful that this one will stay around :) I'm on here for advise, support, and friendship. I've heard a lot of my friends back home getting together with ladies they've met on here and continue to have play dates, etc. Since I'm new here - Any local support or (possible) friendship would be welcome! Even if that's via the internet :) If you're on these posts... I'm assuming you're pregnant, so congrats! Here's to a happy and healthy ride for all of us. 

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Welcome to Colorado!  I also am fairly new here.  We moved to the Littleton area in April from Alabama.  Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  I had one last December and we are now expecting in April with our first one.  When are you due? 

~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to Colorado! Congratulations on conceiving. I am in centennial and am due on may 1 with our first. I'm also looking to meet other moms in the same position as me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats you guys and thanks for the reply! Those dates will be here before you know it. We have finally (but not completely) settled in to our new home here in Parker. I'm due August 7th, so still very new... Most of our family and friends don't know yet... We're waiting for a bit. I'm excited to hear the heartbeat coming up here in a week and a half though! Right before I get to go home for a bit over Christmas :) Did you find that you were more nervous after your miscarriage? Have you had much morning sickness? How's your sleep?... Cause mine is NOT good. LOL!
  • It is such a great feeling after you get all settled in to your new home!  Hearing the heartbeat was so emotional for my DH & I.  We both started tearing up.  I was a little more nervous after my miscarriage but it was so different.  I had terrible morning sickness whereas with the first pregnancy I couldn't even really tell I was pregnant.  MS went away soon after entering the 2nd trimester.  I have been sleeping OK other than the gradual increase in frequency of bathroom trips at night. :) It's all worth it though!! =)

~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • Hello,

Congrats on you pregnancy!  I am in Colorado Springs.  I have a 14 yr old son from a previous marriage and pregnant now with my second.  This is my husband and I's first child together after many years of trying to so we are extremely excited.  This is a good board.  I mostly hang out in my month board but check here periodically as well.  Congrats again and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on your pregnancy! How far along are you? Do you find your second pregnancy to be any different from your first? I had my second round of blood work done and all of my levels are increasing as they should, which is very exciting! :) I'm looking forward to hearing the heart beat next week. 
  • imageLeslieMorrison05:
    Congrats on your pregnancy! How far along are you? Do you find your second pregnancy to be any different from your first? I had my second round of blood work done and all of my levels are increasing as they should, which is very exciting! :) I'm looking forward to hearing the heart beat next week. 

I am not sure if you were asking me, if not sorry.  If so I'll answer anyway. LOL

Thank you for the congrats.  I am actually 19 weeks today.  My first pregnancy I actaully don't remember a lot of as my ex-H wasn't very supportive and I seem to have such a bad memory.  I am trying to keep a journal this time so I can have more outstanding memories.  This time is much different for me as I have a wonderful husband who is excited to be having his first child.  The internet also has so much to offer like information and these message boards.  It's nice being able to chat with others who are experiencing this wonderful moment in life.  I am always excited to hear the heartbeat so it's wonderful you will get to experience that next week.  We actually will be finding out next Wednesday if we are team pink or blue.  I am counting down the days. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am almost 21 weeks along now and going to be a first time mom. I hope you are all settled in your new house and enjoying your pregnancy. In case you are still looking for a group of moms-to-be to join, this website might be helpful. Also, you can find this group on Facebook. Good luck! 

https://www.meetup.com/The-NoCo-Storks-Nest/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards