August 2013 Moms

tailbone pain this early?

Anyone else? I had this at the end of my first pregnancy, when everything was stretching and changing position for childbirth, but I don't think I remember it this early on. I'm sure it's related to hormones and stretching ligaments etc as the uterus grow (quick Google will tell), but wondering if any of you are experiencing this as well.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tailbone pain this early?

• Yes...not painful, but just sore muscle feeling on either side right now.  I had lots of sciatica issues with DS, so I know this is just a precursor to the bad stuff.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Yes I am having a good deal of pain in my low back/hip. I used to have back issues but this pain feels different. I thought I could 'walk it out' but that only makes it worse and it also makes me waddle- which won't help if I'm trying to keep it a secret at work! I'm going to talk to my chiropractor about it this weekend, but from everything I'm reading, there isn't much that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes!  It's been on and off but one day I could barely move!  I don't even want to think what it will be like later on when carrying extra weight. I also have scoliosis which doesn't help the situation. Lol. 

• imageKatKimberly:
    Yes I am having a good deal of pain in my low back/hip. I used to have back issues but this pain feels different. I thought I could 'walk it out' but that only makes it worse and it also makes me waddle- which won't help if I'm trying to keep it a secret at work! I'm going to talk to my chiropractor about it this weekend, but from everything I'm reading, there isn't much that helps.

Physical therapy helped me immensely.  I wouldn't bother with chiro, but my PT got me from barely being able to walk (seriously...I crawled to the bathroom one morning) to mostly pain free within a couple of weeks with in office and at home exercises to strengthen my lower back, hips and pelvic muscles.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:

Physical therapy helped me immensely.  I wouldn't bother with chiro, but my PT got me from barely being able to walk (seriously...I crawled to the bathroom one morning) to mostly pain free within a couple of weeks with in office and at home exercises to strengthen my lower back, hips and pelvic muscles.

ITA. Physical therapy addresses and works on solving the problem that causes the pain.

• imagepeanut+muse:
    imageL&R70707:

ITA. Physical therapy addresses and works on solving the problem that causes the pain.

Thanks girls. I will definitely look into PT. Today's waddle was the most painful yet, and I really hope I can work on it before I am crawling around :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"