Maryland Babies

Parks for a first birthday party?

My LO turns 1 in May and we were thinking of having a park birthday party. Would need to be somewhere with a pavilion that we could reserve. Harford county/ Baltimore county area suggestions would be great! Thanks! 

Re: Parks for a first birthday party?

• Honeygo Run Regional Park in White Marsh has two pavilions that can be rented.   There is one right next to their playground, and there are indoor bathrooms in the rec center.   I think the rental fee is $100 or so
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Meadowood Regional Park on Falls Rd. in Lutherville also has pavillions but it is PACKED with lacrosse games most weekends in the spring.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Annie's playground in Fallston used to be free to reserve the pavilion, but books up at the beginning of the year. So call immediately if that one interests you.

Honeygo Run is a nice park, but gets crazy crowded on weekends and parking is an issue if there are sports games going on.

Double Rock in Parkville is nice and has lots of options to accomodate different size groups. We had a party at Belmont Park, which is a small park in Parkville. I like Belmont because they still have swings, parking is plentiful and close by, and it's rarely crowded. Belmont doesn't allow alcohol, and Double Rock does.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"