Pregnant after IF

Not again, UGH!

So I was pregnant last year, and so was Jessica Simpson and one of the Kardashian sisters.  Flash forward to this month, and here I am, pregnant again (yay!), and so are Jessica Simpson and one of the Kardashians!

I promise to do my part in ending this vicious cycle of annoying celeb pregnancies by not getting pregnant again after this LO enters the world. Stick out tongue

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not again, UGH!

• Lol I was saying the same thing to MH. How oh so lucky we are to be expecting with those two and the prince as well as Channing Tatum however I'm a little ok with sharing with Channing ;
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekseav:
    Lol I was saying the same thing to MH. How oh so lucky we are to be expecting with those two and the prince as well as Channing Tatum however I'm a little ok with sharing with Channing ;
    Whew amen girl, I'd share anything with him!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"